MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 19:48:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Walsall
League Two | Gameweek 44
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Poundland Bescot Stadium
Notts County

Walsall
1 - 3
Notts County

Faal (68')
Matt (40'), Comley (43'), Tierney (61'), Hutchinson (90+2'), Foulkes (90+7')
Comley (59')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Langstaff (2'), Nemane (28'), Austin (69')
Bostock (53'), Crowley (75')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Walsall and Notts County.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Doncaster 2-1 Walsall
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Notts County 3-0 Harrogate
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Walsall win with a probability of 46.73%. A win for Notts County had a probability of 30.77% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Walsall win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.65%) and 2-0 (6.17%). The likeliest Notts County win was 1-2 (7.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.8%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
WalsallDrawNotts County
46.73% (0.067999999999998 0.07) 22.5% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02) 30.77% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
Both teams to score 65.02% (0.037000000000006 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.62% (0.063000000000002 0.06)35.38% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.58% (0.067999999999998 0.07)57.41% (-0.067 -0.07)
Walsall Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.36% (0.048000000000002 0.05)15.64% (-0.045 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.34% (0.088000000000001 0.09)44.66% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Notts County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.07% (0.0019999999999953 0)22.93% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.31% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)56.69% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Walsall 46.73%
    Notts County 30.77%
    Draw 22.5%
WalsallDrawNotts County
2-1 @ 9.09% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-0 @ 6.65% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.17% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 5.62% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 4.14% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.82% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.61% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.92% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.77% (0.006 0.01)
5-1 @ 0.97% (0.005 0.01)
4-3 @ 0.94% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 46.73%
1-1 @ 9.8% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.69% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 3.59% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 2.03% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.39%
Total : 22.5%
1-2 @ 7.22% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.28% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.89% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.54% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 3.29% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.91% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.31% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.21%
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 30.77%

Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 21
Notts County
1-2
Walsall
Baldwin (32')
Cameron (78'), Baldwin (85')
McEntee (56', 65')
Smith (25'), McEntee (63')
Nov 1, 2014 3pm
Notts County
1-2
Walsall
Thompson (31')
Hollis (63')
Jones (16' og.), Bradshaw (64' pen.)
Downing (80')
Jan 25, 2014 3pm
Notts County
1-5
Walsall
McGregor (61')
Boucad (41'), Sheehan (90')
Brandy (24', 33', 45'), Butler (49'), Westcarr (53')
Aug 17, 2013 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport462711896484892
4MK Dons462391483681578
5Doncaster RoversDoncaster46218177368571
6Crewe AlexandraCrewe461914136965471
7Crawley TownCrawley46217187367670
8BarrowBarrow461815136256669
9Bradford CityBradford461912156159269
10AFC Wimbledon4617141564511365
11Walsall461811176973-465
12Gillingham461810184657-1164
13Harrogate TownHarrogate461712176069-963
14Notts County46187218986361
15Morecambe461710196781-1458
16Tranmere RoversTranmere46176236770-357
17Accrington StanleyAccrington46169216371-857
18Newport CountyNewport46167236276-1455
19Swindon TownSwindon461412207783-654
20Salford City461312216682-1651
21Grimsby Town461116195774-1749
22Colchester UnitedColchester461112235980-2145
RSutton UnitedSutton46915225984-2542
RForest Green RoversForest Green46119264478-3442


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!