MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 21:12:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Harrogate Town
League Two | Gameweek 35
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
CNG Stadium
Walsall

Harrogate
0 - 2
Walsall

FT(HT: 0-0)
Gordon (48'), Faal (84')
Earing (67'), Gordon (85')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Harrogate Town and Walsall.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Crewe 0-0 Harrogate
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Walsall 3-0 Morecambe
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Harrogate Town win with a probability of 40.5%. A win for Walsall has a probability of 35.49% and a draw has a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Harrogate Town win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (7.48%) and 2-0 (5.92%). The likeliest Walsall win is 1-2 (8.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.98%).

Result
Harrogate TownDrawWalsall
40.5%24.01% (0.0020000000000024 0) 35.49% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Both teams to score 61.2% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.88% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)41.12% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.48% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)63.52% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Harrogate Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.49% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)20.51% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)53% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Walsall Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.99% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)23.01% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.19% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)56.81% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Harrogate Town 40.5%
    Walsall 35.49%
    Draw 24.01%
Harrogate TownDrawWalsall
2-1 @ 8.7%
1-0 @ 7.48% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 5.92%
3-1 @ 4.6%
3-2 @ 3.38%
3-0 @ 3.13%
4-1 @ 1.82% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.34%
4-0 @ 1.24%
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 40.5%
1-1 @ 10.98%
2-2 @ 6.39%
0-0 @ 4.72% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.65%
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 24.01%
1-2 @ 8.07%
0-1 @ 6.93% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 5.09%
1-3 @ 3.95%
2-3 @ 3.13% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 2.5%
1-4 @ 1.45%
2-4 @ 1.15%
0-4 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 35.49%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 17
Walsall
0-1
Harrogate
Thomson (84')
Sutton (52'), Falkingham (82')
Apr 18, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 43
Harrogate
3-0
Walsall
Folarin (10'), Olaigbe (66'), Pattison (76')
Oct 25, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 13
Walsall
3-1
Harrogate
Johnson (14' pen.), Gordon (18'), Hutchinson (34')
Daly (83')
Mar 19, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 38
Harrogate
1-1
Walsall
Kavanagh (90+4')
Sheron (9'), Richards (69'), Diamond (80'), Thomson (90+2')
Wilkinson (60' pen.)
Kinsella (23'), White (77'), Wilkinson (87'), Rodney (88')
Nov 13, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 16
Walsall
1-3
Harrogate
Phillips (88')
White (73')
Power (20'), Diamond (61'), Armstrong (82')
Falkingham (17')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
3Mansfield TownMansfield432213885444179
4MK Dons442281474611374
5Crewe AlexandraCrewe441913126861770
6BarrowBarrow421813115748967
7Crawley TownCrawley43205186864465
8Doncaster RoversDoncaster43197176363064
9Gillingham44189174353-1063
10AFC Wimbledon4416141457471062
11Walsall431711156464062
12Harrogate TownHarrogate441711165562-762
13Bradford CityBradford431612155255-360
14Notts County43177198680658
15Morecambe44179186376-1357
16Newport CountyNewport44167216171-1055
17Tranmere RoversTranmere44166226364-154
18Accrington StanleyAccrington43159195664-854
19Swindon TownSwindon431411187376-353
20Salford City441211216380-1747
21Grimsby Town431016175570-1546
22Colchester UnitedColchester421011215574-1941
23Sutton UnitedSutton44913225378-2540
24Forest Green RoversForest Green4499264177-3636


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!