MX23RW : Friday, March 1 01:07:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Cadiz logo
La Liga | Gameweek 16
Dec 10, 2023 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla
Osauna logo
Cadiz
1 - 1
Osasuna
Marti (19')
Alejo (68')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Budimir (70' pen.)
Garcia (9'), Cruz (87')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Cadiz and Osasuna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Arandina 2-1 Cadiz
Thursday, December 7 at 6pm in Copa del Rey
Last Game: Osasuna 1-1 Real Sociedad
Saturday, December 2 at 8pm in La Liga

We said: Cadiz 1-1 Osasuna

It is difficult to back either side with any real confidence at the moment considering their results. A point each would not be the end of the world for either manager under the circumstances, and we are expecting a tight and cagey match on Sunday to finish in a low-scoring draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cadiz win with a probability of 40.35%. A win for Osasuna had a probability of 31.86% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cadiz win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.29%) and 2-0 (7.58%). The likeliest Osasuna win was 0-1 (10.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
CadizDrawOsasuna
40.35% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 27.8% (-0.0029999999999966 -0) 31.86% (0.016000000000002 0.02)
Both teams to score 47.78% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.02% (0.025000000000006 0.03)57.98% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.33% (0.021000000000001 0.02)78.67% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Cadiz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.85% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)28.15% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.17% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)63.83% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Osasuna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.5% (0.025999999999996 0.03)33.5% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.87% (0.027000000000001 0.03)70.13% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Cadiz 40.34%
    Osasuna 31.86%
    Draw 27.79%
CadizDrawOsasuna
1-0 @ 11.95% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.29%
2-0 @ 7.58% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-1 @ 3.5% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 3.2% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 1.92% (0.002 0)
4-1 @ 1.11% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.02%
Other @ 1.79%
Total : 40.34%
1-1 @ 13.07%
0-0 @ 9.43% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.53% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 27.79%
0-1 @ 10.31%
1-2 @ 7.15% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 5.64% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-3 @ 2.61% (0.0029999999999997 0)
0-3 @ 2.06% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 1.65% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 31.86%

How you voted: Cadiz vs Osasuna

Cadiz
37.8%
Draw
37.8%
Osasuna
24.3%
37
Head to Head
Apr 25, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 31
Cadiz
0-1
Osasuna
Garcia (62')
Aug 20, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 2
Osasuna
2-0
Cadiz
Avila (37' pen.), Kike (79' pen.)
Torro (45+2'), Avila (58')

Alejo (45+4'), Alarcon (47'), Chust (78'), Lozano (90+4')
Alarcon (76')
Jan 9, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 20
Osasuna
2-0
Cadiz
Budimir (38'), Barja (48')
Cruz (55'), Torro (59')

Arzamendia (55'), Andone (71')
Aug 29, 2021 6.30pm
Gameweek 3
Cadiz
2-3
Osasuna
Fernandez (16', 66' pen.)
Lozano (29'), Haroyan (36'), Alarcon (63'), Fali (84')
Kike (60' pen.), Torres (90+1' pen.), Garcia (90+5')
May 11, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 36
Osasuna
3-2
Cadiz
Budimir (38', 75'), Torres (86' pen.)
Garcia (47'), Vidal (66')
Saponjic (49' pen.), Perea (90+1')
Espino (27'), Iza (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid26205154163865
2GironaGirona26185357322559
3Barcelona26176356342257
4Atletico MadridAtletico26164652282452
5Athletic Bilbao26147546262049
6Real BetisBetis26101243126542
7Real Sociedad26101063526940
8Valencia2510692929036
9Las PalmasLas Palmas26106102626036
10Getafe2681083338-534
11Osasuna2696113037-733
12AlavesAlaves2678112532-729
13Villarreal2678113848-1029
14Rayo Vallecano26510112236-1425
15Sevilla2659123038-824
16Mallorca26412102334-1124
17Celta Vigo2649132939-1021
18CadizCadiz26212121737-2018
19Granada2528152749-2214
20Almeria2609172554-299

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!