MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 20:13:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 8
Dec 11, 2023 at 6pm UK
Winner Stadium
Maccabi Netanya
1 - 0
Be'er Sheva
Ebraheim (90+7')
Bilu (38')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Stoyanov (67')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Maccabi Netanya and Hapoel Be'er Sheva.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maccabi Petah Tikva 1-0 Maccabi Netanya
Tuesday, December 5 at 5pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Be'er Sheva 1-2 Bnei Sakhnin
Wednesday, December 6 at 5.45pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hapoel Be'er Sheva win with a probability of 40.63%. A win for Maccabi Netanya had a probability of 33.46% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hapoel Be'er Sheva win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.69%) and 0-2 (6.91%). The likeliest Maccabi Netanya win was 1-0 (8.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.31%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
Maccabi NetanyaDrawHapoel Be'er Sheva
33.46% (0.105 0.11) 25.91% (0.104 0.1) 40.63% (-0.209 -0.21)
Both teams to score 54.08% (-0.319 -0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.82% (-0.425 -0.43)50.17% (0.425 0.43)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.86% (-0.377 -0.38)72.13% (0.377 0.38)
Maccabi Netanya Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.52% (-0.14 -0.14)28.48% (0.141 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.75% (-0.178 -0.18)64.25% (0.17800000000001 0.18)
Hapoel Be'er Sheva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.61% (-0.298 -0.3)24.39% (0.298 0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.19% (-0.421 -0.42)58.8% (0.422 0.42)
Score Analysis
    Maccabi Netanya 33.46%
    Hapoel Be'er Sheva 40.63%
    Draw 25.91%
Maccabi NetanyaDrawHapoel Be'er Sheva
1-0 @ 8.72% (0.115 0.12)
2-1 @ 7.73% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 5.48% (0.051 0.05)
3-1 @ 3.24% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.29% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.28% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.02% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 33.46%
1-1 @ 12.31% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 6.95% (0.119 0.12)
2-2 @ 5.45% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.07% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.91%
0-1 @ 9.8% (0.083 0.08)
1-2 @ 8.69% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-2 @ 6.91% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 4.09% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-3 @ 3.25% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.57% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.44% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.15% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.91% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 40.63%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa24175254163855
2Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv24175251193255
3Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2413563629744
4Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva23134643182543
5Bnei Sakhnin2471252630-432
6Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina247982525030
7Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2485112943-1429
8Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2476112531-627
9Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2474132638-1225
10Beitar JerusalemBeitar2376103132-123
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2366112937-823
12Ashdod2457122039-1922
13Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2464141737-2022
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva2338121634-1817

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!