MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 15:48:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 9
May 21, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Yaakov Turner Toto Stadium

H. Be'er Sheva
1 - 4
M. Haifa

Lopes (39' pen.)
Shamir (34'), Oulad Omar (41')
FT(HT: 1-3)
Kandil (9'), Pierrot (28'), Tibi (42' og.), David (54')
Cafumana (32'), Feingold (38'), Saief (60')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Hapoel Be'er Sheva and Maccabi Haifa.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: M. Tel Aviv 3-0 H. Be'er Sheva
Saturday, May 18 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Bnei Sakhnin 1-2 M. Haifa
Saturday, May 18 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Haifa win with a probability of 40%. A win for Hapoel Be'er Sheva had a probability of 32.7% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Haifa win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.37%) and 0-2 (7.32%). The likeliest Hapoel Be'er Sheva win was 1-0 (9.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.92%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Maccabi Haifa would win this match.

Result
Hapoel Be'er ShevaDrawMaccabi Haifa
32.7% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02) 27.3% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 40% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 49.48%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.05% (0.0010000000000048 0)55.95% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.95% (0.0019999999999989 0)77.05% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Hapoel Be'er Sheva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.14% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)31.86% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.69% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)68.31% (0.012999999999991 0.01)
Maccabi Haifa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.62% (0.01100000000001 0.01)27.38% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.16% (0.015999999999998 0.02)62.84% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Hapoel Be'er Sheva 32.7%
    Maccabi Haifa 40%
    Draw 27.3%
Hapoel Be'er ShevaDrawMaccabi Haifa
1-0 @ 9.98% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-1 @ 7.39% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 5.71% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 2.82% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 2.18% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 1.83% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 32.7%
1-1 @ 12.92%
0-0 @ 8.72% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 4.79%
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 27.3%
0-1 @ 11.3% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.37% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 7.32% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 3.62% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-3 @ 3.16% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.07%
1-4 @ 1.17% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1.02% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 40%

Head to Head
Apr 20, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 4
M. Haifa
4-1
H. Be'er Sheva
David (25', 30'), Dadia (63' og.), Podgoreanu (81')
Cornud (66'), Seck (78')
Oulad Omar (90+2')
Dadia (67')
Jan 31, 2024 6.30pm
Gameweek 19
H. Be'er Sheva
2-1
M. Haifa
Sefer (50'), Lopes (71')
Hemed (89')
Pierrot (22'), David (55')
Pierrot (23')
Dec 3, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 6
M. Haifa
1-0
H. Be'er Sheva
David (90+3')
Seck (5'), Cornud (80'), Sundgren (90+1')

Badash (57'), Bareiro (58')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!