MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 01:51:25| >> :120:15210:15210:
Molde logo
Europa League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 8pm UK
Aker Stadion
Qarabag
Molde
2 - 2
Qarabag
Eriksen (82', 87')
Grodem (36'), Fjortoft Lovik (43'), Wolff Eikrem (61')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Juninho (11'), Mustafazada (90+5')
Andrade (66'), Medina (76'), Xhixha (90+7')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa League clash between Molde and Qarabag FK, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sarpsborg 1-3 Molde
Sunday, November 26 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Qarabag 0-1 B. Leverkusen
Thursday, November 9 at 5.45pm in Europa League

We said: Molde 2-1 Qarabag FK

The international break seemed to have done wonders for Molde, as they looked much sharper in their weekend fixture against Sapsborg, and that win would also have given them some much-needed momentum heading into this crucial fixture. The hosts cannot qualify for Europe next season due to their poor league position and will have to throw everything they have into the next two matches in this competition. It should be an entertaining watch, but we are backing the hosts to get the victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Molde win with a probability of 46.37%. A win for Qarabag FK had a probability of 31.64% and a draw had a probability of 22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Molde win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (5.89%) and 3-1 (5.67%). The likeliest Qarabag FK win was 1-2 (7.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.21%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
MoldeDrawQarabag FK
46.37% (0.256 0.26) 21.99% (0.051000000000002 0.05) 31.64% (-0.302 -0.3)
Both teams to score 67.49% (-0.34999999999999 -0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.65% (-0.395 -0.39)32.36% (0.4 0.4)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.02% (-0.461 -0.46)53.98% (0.467 0.47)
Molde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.38% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)14.62% (0.062999999999999 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.27% (-0.117 -0.12)42.73% (0.123 0.12)
Qarabag FK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.04% (-0.352 -0.35)20.96% (0.357 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.3% (-0.556 -0.56)53.71% (0.562 0.56)
Score Analysis
    Molde 46.37%
    Qarabag FK 31.64%
    Draw 21.99%
MoldeDrawQarabag FK
2-1 @ 8.85% (0.054 0.05)
1-0 @ 5.89% (0.112 0.11)
3-1 @ 5.67% (0.021 0.02)
2-0 @ 5.66% (0.096 0.1)
3-2 @ 4.43% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.63% (0.053 0.05)
4-1 @ 2.73% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 2.13% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.75% (0.022 0.02)
4-3 @ 1.11% (-0.023 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 46.37%
1-1 @ 9.21% (0.077 0.08)
2-2 @ 6.92% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 3.06% (0.065 0.07)
3-3 @ 2.31% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 21.99%
1-2 @ 7.19% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-1 @ 4.79% (0.051 0.05)
1-3 @ 3.75% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-2 @ 3.74% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 3.6% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.95% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.46% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-4 @ 1.41% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-4 @ 0.9% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 31.64%

How you voted: Molde vs Qarabag

Molde
75.5%
Draw
20.4%
Qarabag FK
4.1%
49
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2023 5.45pm
Group Stage
Qarabag
1-0
Molde
Andrade (55')
Jankovic (84'), Medina (87'), Romao (90+1')

Breivik (20'), Ellingsen (34'), Andre Kaasa (47'), Eriksen (90+7')
Sep 16, 2020 6pm
Third Qualifying Round
Qarabag
0-0
Molde
Molde win 6-5 on penalties
Medina (50'), Guerrier (67'), Andrade (86')
Hussain (83'), Hestad (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!