MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:22:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
Cambuur
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
Willem II
Jan 22, 2022 at 7pm UK at Abe Lenstra Stadion
Heerenveen
0 - 1
PEC Zwolle
FT(HT: 0-1)
van Polen (11' pen.)
Saymak (58'), de Wit (86')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Eredivisie clash between Heerenveen and PEC Zwolle, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Heerenveen win with a probability of 44.42%. A win for PEC Zwolle has a probability of 29.69% and a draw has a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline was Heerenveen 1-1 PEC Zwolle with a probability of 12.31%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (10.69%), 2-1 (9.04%), 0-1 (8.38%). The actual score line of 0-1 was predicted with a 8.4%.

Result
HeerenveenDrawPEC Zwolle
44.42%25.88%29.69%
Both teams to score 52.63%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.65%51.34%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.83%73.17%
Heerenveen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.97%23.03%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.15%56.85%
PEC Zwolle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.38%31.62%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.97%68.02%
Score Analysis
    Heerenveen 44.42%
    PEC Zwolle 29.69%
    Draw 25.88%
HeerenveenDrawPEC Zwolle
1-0 @ 10.69%
2-1 @ 9.04%
2-0 @ 7.85%
3-1 @ 4.42%
3-0 @ 3.84%
3-2 @ 2.55%
4-1 @ 1.62%
4-0 @ 1.41%
4-2 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 44.42%
1-1 @ 12.31%
0-0 @ 7.28%
2-2 @ 5.2%
3-3 @ 0.98%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.88%
0-1 @ 8.38%
1-2 @ 7.09%
0-2 @ 4.83%
1-3 @ 2.72%
2-3 @ 2%
0-3 @ 1.85%
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 29.69%

How you voted: Heerenveen vs PEC Zwolle

Heerenveen
91.7%
Draw
0.0%
PEC Zwolle
8.3%
12
Head to Head
Oct 2, 2021 7pm
Apr 24, 2021 3.30pm
Feb 26, 2021 7pm
PEC Zwolle
4-1
Heerenveen
Misidjan (52'), Buitink (70'), Van Polen (89'), Reijnders (90+2')
Huiberts (77')
Van Bergen (27')
Veerman (83'), de Jong (84')
Apr 25, 2020 7.45pm
Oct 5, 2019 7.45pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CAjax34265398197983
2PSV EindhovenPSV34263586424481
3Feyenoord34225776344271
4FC Twente34208655371868
5AZ AlkmaarAZ34187964442061
6Vitesse34156134251-951
7FC UtrechtUtrecht341211115146547
8Heerenveen34118153750-1341
9Cambuur34116175370-1739
10RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk34911144051-1138
11NEC34108163852-1438
12Groningen3499164155-1436
13Go Ahead Eagles34106183751-1436
14Sparta RotterdamSparta34811153048-1835
15Fortuna SittardSittard34105193667-3135
16Heracles3497183349-1634
17Willem II3496193257-2533
RPEC Zwolle3476212652-2627

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!