MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 10:41:02| >> :600:1945477:1945477:
Fulham logo
EFL Cup | Semi-Finals | 2nd Leg
Jan 24, 2024 at 8pm UK
Craven Cottage
Liverpool logo

Fulham
1 - 1
Liverpool

Diop (76')
Cairney (42'), Diop (78'), Wilson (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Diaz (11')
Kelleher (90+3')

The Match

Match Report

Liverpool book their spot in the final of the EFL Cup against Chelsea courtesy of a 3-2 aggregate success over Fulham in the semi-finals.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Wednesday's EFL Cup clash between Fulham and Liverpool.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's EFL Cup clash between Fulham and Liverpool, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Liverpool could line up for Wednesday's EFL Cup semi-final second leg with Fulham.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Liverpool's injury and suspension news ahead of their EFL Cup semi-final second leg with Fulham on Wednesday.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chelsea 1-0 Fulham
Saturday, January 13 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 0-4 Liverpool
Sunday, January 21 at 4.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 42.35%. A win for Fulham had a probability of 34.45% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.76%) and 0-2 (5.77%). The likeliest Fulham win was 2-1 (7.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.28%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood.

Result
FulhamDrawLiverpool
34.45% (-0.301 -0.3) 23.2% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 42.35% (0.321 0.32)
Both teams to score 64.01% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.64% (0.0049999999999955 0)37.36%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.42% (0.0039999999999978 0)59.58% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.18% (-0.155 -0.16)21.82% (0.159 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.96% (-0.23999999999999 -0.24)55.04% (0.246 0.25)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.88% (0.137 0.14)18.12% (-0.132 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.92% (0.231 0.23)49.08% (-0.226 -0.23)
Score Analysis
    Fulham 34.45%
    Liverpool 42.35%
    Draw 23.2%
FulhamDrawLiverpool
2-1 @ 7.83% (-0.042000000000001 -0.04)
1-0 @ 6.02% (-0.029000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 4.58% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-1 @ 3.97% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-2 @ 3.39% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.33% (-0.033 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.51% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.29% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 3.54%
Total : 34.45%
1-1 @ 10.28%
2-2 @ 6.68% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.96%
3-3 @ 1.93% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 23.2%
1-2 @ 8.78% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
0-1 @ 6.76% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 5.77% (0.049 0.05)
1-3 @ 5% (0.041 0.04)
2-3 @ 3.81% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.29% (0.043 0.04)
1-4 @ 2.14% (0.026 0.03)
2-4 @ 1.63% (0.012 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.4% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 3.79%
Total : 42.35%

How you voted: Fulham vs Liverpool

Fulham
14.4%
Draw
11.4%
Liverpool
74.2%
264
Head to Head
Jan 10, 2024 8pm
Semi-Finals 1st Leg
Liverpool
2-1
Fulham
Jones (68'), Gakpo (71')
van Dijk (24')
Willian (19')
Lukic (88'), Wilson (90+1')
Dec 3, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 14
Liverpool
4-3
Fulham
Leno (20' og.), Mac Allister (38'), Endo (87'), Alexander-Arnold (88')
Wilson (24'), Tete (45+3'), Reid (80')
May 3, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 28
Liverpool
1-0
Fulham
Salah (39' pen.)
Aug 6, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 1
Fulham
2-2
Liverpool
Mitrovic (32', 72' pen.)
Tete (17'), Reid (90')
Nunez (64'), Salah (80')
Mar 7, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 27
Liverpool
0-1
Fulham

Jota (42'), Keita (90+3')
Lemina (45')
Tete (38'), Lemina (47'), Mitrovic (90+6')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!