MX23RW : Saturday, February 27 12:28:34| >> :600:22730727:22730727:

Report: Deportivo La Coruna want Lucas Perez stay

A report claims that Deportivo La Coruna are closing in on the permanent signing of Spanish midfielder Lucas Perez from PAOK.

Deportivo La Coruna are reportedly in the process of completing a permanent deal for Spanish attacker Lucas Perez.

The 26-year-old joined Depor on a season-long loan from PAOK in the summer and has netted four times in 10 games for the Spanish outfit.

According to Inside Spanish Football, Perez's agent Francisco Fernandez Lovelle is currently in La Coruna attempting to thrash out the details, with Depor said to be offering a five-year deal to the attacker.

There are complications over the transfer figure, however, with PAOK owning 85% of Perez and Ukrainian side Karpaty Lviv holding the remaining 15%.

Lucas, who has also played for Atletico Madrid and Rayo Vallecano, has missed a chunk of this season with a knee problem.

ID:210257:cQx:QQ:

Click here for more stories about Lucas Perez

Click here for more stories about Deportivo La Coruna

Share this article now:
Did you know...?
Sevilla's midfielder Vitolo celebrates after scoring a goal during the Spanish league football match RC Deportivo de la Coruna on March 7, 2015
Read Next:
Live Commentary: Deportivo 3-4 Sevilla - as it happened
>
Latest Sports Video
Sports Mole Logo
Enter your email address to subscribe to Sports Mole's free daily transfer newsletter! Sent twice a day during the transfer window.

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Ukrainian Premier League
NIFL Premiership
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Eerste Divisie
Copa Diego Maradona
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Australian A-League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Six Nations
Gallagher Premiership
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Mallorca26166436132354
2Espanyol26164638162252
3Almeria26154738241449
4Leganes27154831211049
5Sporting GijonSporting Gijon26137627171046
6Rayo Vallecano2612593025541
7PonferradinaPonferradina26124102727040
8MirandesMirandes2610792622437
9GironaGirona2610792224-237
10Las PalmasLas Palmas269892732-535
11Fuenlabrada2671362828034
12Malaga2697102432-834
13LugoLugo268992627-133
14TenerifeTenerife2696112224-233
15Real Oviedo2671183028232
16UD Logrones2686121932-1330
17CartagenaCartagena2777132837-928
18SabadellSabadell2769122330-727
19AlcorconAlcorcon2676131523-827
20Real ZaragozaZaragoza2667131825-725
21Albacete2767141732-1525
22CastellonCastellon2664162336-1322

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Transfer Talk Daily
Match previews - twice weekly
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!