MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 14:04:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 14
May 26, 2024 at 11am UK
Shenzhen Bao'an Stadium

Sichuan
0 - 1
Sh. Shenhua


Tian (75'), Dugalic (84'), Li (90+2'), Hanchao (90+2'), Li (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Malele (14')
Xi (43')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Sichuan Jiuniu and Shanghai Shenhua.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Meizhou Hakka 0-0 Sichuan
Tuesday, May 21 at 12pm in Chinese Super League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Henan 1-2 Sh. Shenhua
Tuesday, May 21 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shanghai Shenhua win with a probability of 50.54%. A win for Sichuan Jiuniu had a probability of 24.75% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shanghai Shenhua win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.55%) and 0-2 (9.01%). The likeliest Sichuan Jiuniu win was 1-0 (7.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.75%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Shanghai Shenhua in this match.

Result
Sichuan JiuniuDrawShanghai Shenhua
24.75% (0.452 0.45) 24.71% (0.19 0.19) 50.54% (-0.641 -0.64)
Both teams to score 52.47% (-0.128 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.25% (-0.397 -0.4)49.74% (0.399 0.4)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.24% (-0.358 -0.36)71.75% (0.36 0.36)
Sichuan Jiuniu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.33% (0.17699999999999 0.18)34.67% (-0.175 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.61% (0.186 0.19)71.39% (-0.18299999999999 -0.18)
Shanghai Shenhua Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.31% (-0.413 -0.41)19.69% (0.415 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.31% (-0.67599999999999 -0.68)51.69% (0.678 0.68)
Score Analysis
    Sichuan Jiuniu 24.75%
    Shanghai Shenhua 50.54%
    Draw 24.71%
Sichuan JiuniuDrawShanghai Shenhua
1-0 @ 7.23% (0.151 0.15)
2-1 @ 6.23% (0.079 0.08)
2-0 @ 3.83% (0.098 0.1)
3-1 @ 2.2% (0.038 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.79% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.35% (0.041 0.04)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 24.75%
1-1 @ 11.75% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 6.83% (0.11 0.11)
2-2 @ 5.06% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 0.97% (-0.009 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.71%
0-1 @ 11.09% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 9.55% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-2 @ 9.01% (-0.089 -0.09)
1-3 @ 5.17% (-0.094 -0.09)
0-3 @ 4.88% (-0.112 -0.11)
2-3 @ 2.74% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-4 @ 2.1% (-0.066 -0.07)
0-4 @ 1.98% (-0.072 -0.07)
2-4 @ 1.11% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 50.54%

rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!