MX23RW : Friday, May 24 02:26:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 12
May 15, 2024 at 12.35pm UK
Shanghai Stadium

Sh. Shenhua
2 - 0
Qingdao Hainiu

Jiang (88'), Malele (90+4')
Jiang (37'), Tianyi (73'), Wang (80'), Manafa (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Liu (54'), Saric (79'), Mou (82')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Shanghai Shenhua and Qingdao Hainiu.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tianjin Jinmen 0-0 Sh. Shenhua
Saturday, May 11 at 12pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Qingdao Hainiu 2-2 Nantong Zhiyun
Friday, May 10 at 12pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shanghai Shenhua win with a probability of 63.55%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Qingdao Hainiu had a probability of 14.06%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shanghai Shenhua win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.27%) and 2-1 (9.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.38%), while for a Qingdao Hainiu win it was 0-1 (5.79%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shanghai Shenhua would win this match.

Result
Shanghai ShenhuaDrawQingdao Hainiu
63.55% (-0.352 -0.35) 22.4% (0.291 0.29) 14.06% (0.068 0.07)
Both teams to score 41.99% (-0.622 -0.62)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.45% (-0.942 -0.94)54.55% (0.948 0.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.1% (-0.79 -0.79)75.9% (0.794 0.79)
Shanghai Shenhua Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.35% (-0.44500000000001 -0.45)16.65% (0.451 0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.5% (-0.809 -0.81)46.5% (0.815 0.82)
Qingdao Hainiu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.38% (-0.471 -0.47)49.62% (0.476 0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.61% (-0.331 -0.33)84.39% (0.337 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Shanghai Shenhua 63.54%
    Qingdao Hainiu 14.06%
    Draw 22.4%
Shanghai ShenhuaDrawQingdao Hainiu
1-0 @ 14.81% (0.32 0.32)
2-0 @ 13.27% (0.09 0.09)
2-1 @ 9.3% (-0.065 -0.06)
3-0 @ 7.93% (-0.066999999999999 -0.07)
3-1 @ 5.56% (-0.124 -0.12)
4-0 @ 3.56% (-0.085 -0.09)
4-1 @ 2.49% (-0.094 -0.09)
3-2 @ 1.95% (-0.071 -0.07)
5-0 @ 1.28% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 3.39%
Total : 63.54%
1-1 @ 10.38% (0.090000000000002 0.09)
0-0 @ 8.26% (0.3 0.3)
2-2 @ 3.26% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 22.4%
0-1 @ 5.79% (0.134 0.13)
1-2 @ 3.64% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.03% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 14.06%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 27
Sh. Shenhua
1-0
Qingdao Hainiu
Yunding (29' pen.)
Zhu (87')

Sha (28'), Junshuai (78')
Jun 8, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 12
Qingdao Hainiu
0-1
Sh. Shenhua
Malele (58')
Hanchao (50'), Malele (73'), Zhu (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua1310302952433
2Shanghai PortShanghai Port1293039132630
3Chengdu RongchengChengdu1381425151025
4Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan137422214825
5Shandong TaishanShandong137422417725
6Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang137152120122
7Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen135442115619
8Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT134361823-515
9Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou134361826-815
10Qingdao Youth Island133461625-913
11Changchun YataiChangchun133371624-812
12HenanHenan132471828-1010
13Nantong Zhiyun132471425-1110
14Sichuan JiuniuSichuan132471327-1410
15Meizhou Hakka12165916-79
16Qingdao Hainiu13238818-109


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!