The Catalan giants are also planning further signings despite their financial problems, with head coach Xavi looking to help the club return to then top of Spanish and European football once again.
Here, Sports Mole provides a transfer roundup of the biggest stories involving Barcelona, who finished second behind Real Madrid in La Liga last season.
BARCELONA 'WANT TO SIGN LEWANDOWSKI, BERNARDO, KOUNDE THIS SUMMER'
Lewandowski is believed to be the club's leading target, with the Poland international telling Bayern Munich that he wants to seek pastures new in the current market.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the Catalan outfit are also hopeful of convincing Manchester City to allow Bernardo to leave the club ahead of the 2022-23 campaign.
Kounde's future at Sevilla has also been the subject of much speculation, with Chelsea strongly linked with the Frenchman, but Barcelona are said to be in a strong position to bring the centre-back to Camp Nou.
XAVI 'TELLS BARCELONA CHIEFS TO MAKE ONE FINAL EFFORT TO KEEP DEMBELE'
Barcelona boss Xavi has reportedly instructed club chiefs to make one final attempt to keep Ousmane Dembele.
The France international's contract at Camp Nou is due to expire at the end of June, and he continues to be linked with moves to both Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain.
As it stands, the World Cup winner will be departing on a free transfer at the end of the month, but he recently hinted that he could remain at Barcelona.
According to the Daily Mail, Xavi is desperate to keep hold of the Frenchman and wants the club's hierarchy to make a final push to keep the 25-year-old at Camp Nou.
Dembele's wage demands are believed to have thus far prevented him from signing a new deal at Barcelona, with the La Liga giants reluctant to pay the salary that he wants.
BARCELONA FAILED WITH SUMMER MOVE FOR RUDIGER?
Antonio Rudiger has claimed that he turned down the chance to join Barcelona this summer in favour of moving to Real Madrid on a free transfer from Chelsea.
The Germany international was officially presented as a Los Blancos player earlier this week, with the centre-back agreeing to join Carlo Ancelotti's side on a four-year contract.
The 29-year-old has said that Barcelona made an attempt to bring him to Camp Nou, but he was only interested in moving to the reigning La Liga and European champions.
"The first time I got in contact, not really me, my agent, was early September. The second time, I spoke with Mr Ancelotti, was in April. That was the most important moment," Rudiger told reporters on Monday.
"That was when I made my choice. I wanted to play for this club under him. There was interest from Barcelona but I told my brother, it's Real or nothing."