MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 05:09:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Birmingham logo
Blackburn logo
Blackpool
Bournemouth logo
Bristol City
Cardiff City logo
Coventry City
Derby logo
Fulham logo
Huddersfield logo
Hull logo
Luton Town
Middlesbrough logo
Millwall logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Peterborough United
Preston North End logo
QPR logo
Reading logo
Sheffield United logo
Stoke logo
Swansea logo
West Brom logo
Jan 18, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Craven Cottage
Fulham
6 - 2
Birmingham
Roberts (10' og.), Kebano (35'), Carvalho (38', 75'), Cairney (43'), Robinson (90+2')
Reed (67')
FT(HT: 4-1)
Sunjic (45'), Gardner (74')
Pedersen (52')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Championship clash between Fulham and Birmingham City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fulham win with a probability of 72.93%. A draw has a probability of 18.1% and a win for Birmingham City has a probability of 8.98%.

The most likely scoreline was Fulham 2-0 Birmingham City with a probability of 15.09%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (14.34%), 3-0 (10.58%), 2-1 (8.78%). The actual score line of 6-2 was predicted with a 0.1%.

Result
FulhamDrawBirmingham City
72.93%18.08%8.98%
Both teams to score 38.72%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.29%49.71%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.28%71.72%
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.81%12.19%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.15%37.84%
Birmingham City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
44.09%55.9%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
11.58%88.41%
Score Analysis
    Fulham 72.92%
    Birmingham City 8.98%
    Draw 18.08%
FulhamDrawBirmingham City
2-0 @ 15.09%
1-0 @ 14.34%
3-0 @ 10.58%
2-1 @ 8.78%
3-1 @ 6.16%
4-0 @ 5.57%
4-1 @ 3.24%
5-0 @ 2.35%
3-2 @ 1.79%
5-1 @ 1.36%
4-2 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 72.92%
1-1 @ 8.34%
0-0 @ 6.82%
2-2 @ 2.55%
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 18.08%
0-1 @ 3.96%
1-2 @ 2.43%
0-2 @ 1.15%
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 8.98%

How you voted: Fulham vs Birmingham

Fulham
92.4%
Draw
5.1%
Birmingham City
2.5%
79
Head to Head
Sep 15, 2021 7.45pm
Birmingham
1-4
Fulham
Deeney (87' pen.)
Chong (48'), Gardner (67')
Odoi (10'), Mitrovic (44' pen., 83'), Wilson (54')
Michael Seri (36')
Aug 24, 2021 7.45pm
Nov 9, 2019 3pm
May 6, 2018 12.30pm
Birmingham
3-1
Fulham
Jutkiewicz (15'), Dean (43'), Adams (89')
Davis (64'), Colin (82')
Cairney (84')
Kamara (47'), Odoi (49'), McDonald (70')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CFulham4627910106436390
3Huddersfield TownHuddersfield4623131064471782
4Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest4623111273403380
5Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd4621121363451875
6Luton TownLuton462112136355875
7Middlesbrough462010165950970
8Blackburn RoversBlackburn461912155950969
9Millwall461815135345869
10West Bromwich AlbionWest Brom461813155245767
11Queens Park RangersQPR46199186059166
12Coventry CityCoventry461713166059164
13Preston North EndPreston461616145256-464
14Stoke CityStoke461711185752562
15Swansea CitySwansea461613175868-1061
16Blackpool461612185458-460
17Bristol City461510216277-1555
18Cardiff CityCardiff46158235068-1853
19Hull City46149234154-1351
20Birmingham CityBirmingham461114215075-2547
21Reading46138255487-3341
RPeterborough UnitedPeterborough46910274387-4437
RDerby CountyDerby461413194553-834
RBarnsley46612283373-4030

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!