MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 11:40:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Dortmund logo
Bundesliga | Gameweek 34
May 18, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Signal-Iduna-Park
SV Darmstadt

Dortmund
4 - 0
Darmstadt

Maatsen (30'), Reus (38'), Brandt (72'), Malen (88')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Klarer (7'), Gjasula (45'), Vilhelmsson (59')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Borussia Dortmund and SV Darmstadt 98, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Darmstadt 0-6 Hoffenheim
Sunday, May 12 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Borussia Dortmund 5-0 SV Darmstadt 98

Dortmund's progression to the Champions League final has come at a cost in terms of their Bundesliga performance, but Terzic's well-rested men should end the domestic season on the highest of highs. While Darmstadt have been better on the road this term, the doomed visitors will not go gung-ho for a shock Signal Iduna Park scalp and could end up shipping a few to their esteemed counterparts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Borussia Dortmund win with a probability of 70.96%. A draw had a probability of 15.7% and a win for SV Darmstadt 98 had a probability of 13.34%.

The most likely scoreline for a Borussia Dortmund win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (8.07%) and 2-0 (7.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.45%), while for a SV Darmstadt 98 win it was 1-2 (3.68%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Borussia Dortmund would win this match.

Result
Borussia DortmundDrawSV Darmstadt 98
70.96% (0.15000000000001 0.15) 15.69% (0.14 0.14) 13.34% (-0.285 -0.29)
Both teams to score 63.66% (-1.566 -1.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.41% (-1.463 -1.46)25.6% (1.469 1.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
54.31% (-1.919 -1.92)45.69% (1.925 1.93)
Borussia Dortmund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.55% (-0.31399999999999 -0.31)6.45% (0.319 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
75.86% (-0.875 -0.88)24.14% (0.88 0.88)
SV Darmstadt 98 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.06% (-1.436 -1.44)31.95% (1.441 1.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.6% (-1.673 -1.67)68.4% (1.679 1.68)
Score Analysis
    Borussia Dortmund 70.97%
    SV Darmstadt 98 13.35%
    Draw 15.69%
Borussia DortmundDrawSV Darmstadt 98
2-1 @ 8.84% (0.18 0.18)
3-1 @ 8.07% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.74% (0.452 0.45)
3-0 @ 7.07% (0.29 0.29)
1-0 @ 5.65% (0.426 0.43)
4-1 @ 5.53% (-0.09 -0.09)
4-0 @ 4.85% (0.113 0.11)
3-2 @ 4.61% (-0.176 -0.18)
4-2 @ 3.16% (-0.181 -0.18)
5-1 @ 3.03% (-0.105 -0.11)
5-0 @ 2.66% (0.014 0.01)
5-2 @ 1.73% (-0.133 -0.13)
6-1 @ 1.38% (-0.075 -0.08)
6-0 @ 1.21% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-3 @ 1.2% (-0.12 -0.12)
Other @ 4.25%
Total : 70.97%
1-1 @ 6.45% (0.246 0.25)
2-2 @ 5.04% (-0.097 -0.1)
0-0 @ 2.06% (0.19 0.19)
3-3 @ 1.75% (-0.14 -0.14)
Other @ 0.39%
Total : 15.69%
1-2 @ 3.68% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 2.35% (0.131 0.13)
2-3 @ 1.92% (-0.116 -0.12)
1-3 @ 1.4% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-2 @ 1.34% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 13.35%

How you voted: Dortmund vs Darmstadt

Borussia Dortmund
91.4%
Draw
4.9%
SV Darmstadt 98
3.7%
81
Head to Head
Jan 13, 2024 5.30pm
Gameweek 17
Darmstadt
0-3
Dortmund

Maglica (51')
Brandt (24'), Reus (77'), Moukoko (90+2')
Bynoe-Gittens (3'), Maatsen (31'), Reyna (90')
Feb 11, 2017 2.30pm
Darmstadt
2-1
Dortmund
Boyd (21'), Colak (67')
Esser (75'), Sulu (77')
Guerreiro (44')
Aubameyang (73'), Burnic (79')
Sep 17, 2016 2.30pm
Dortmund
6-0
Darmstadt
Castro (7', 78'), Ramos (48'), Pulisic (54'), Rode (84'), Mor (88')

Ben-Hatira (22'), Milosevic (32'), Hoehn (41'), Niemeyer (44'), Jungwirth (50')
Niemeyer (57')
Mar 2, 2016 7pm
Sep 27, 2015 4.30pm
Dortmund
2-2
Darmstadt
Aubameyang (63', 71')
Heller (17'), Sulu (90')
Wagner (45'), Heller (54')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!