MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 12:46:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Gremio
Brasileiro | Gameweek 7
Jun 1, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Major Antonio Couto Pereira
Bragantino

Gremio
0 - 2
Bragantino


Queiroz (19'), Da Silva (23'), Nunes (50'), Villasanti (62')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ramires (3'), Candido (60' pen.)
Vitinho (85'), Mendes (89')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Brasileiro clash between Gremio and Bragantino, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gremio 4-0 The Strongest
Wednesday, May 29 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Coquimbo 1-1 Bragantino
Wednesday, May 29 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana

We said: Gremio 1-0 Bragantino

Gremio have made themselves difficult to break down in recent weeks, conceding just once in their last six games, while Bragantino have only found the net more than once in two of their last 11 matches, so a tight contest could be in store on Saturday. The momentum is with the hosts following their comfortable midweek win and they may just find a way to come out on top this weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gremio win with a probability of 49.97%. A win for Bragantino had a probability of 25.23% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gremio win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.52%) and 2-0 (8.87%). The likeliest Bragantino win was 0-1 (7.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood.

Result
GremioDrawBragantino
49.97% (3.845 3.85) 24.8% (-0.942 -0.94) 25.23% (-2.908 -2.91)
Both teams to score 52.69% (0.541 0.54)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.31% (1.847 1.85)49.68% (-1.851 -1.85)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.3% (1.631 1.63)71.69% (-1.635 -1.63)
Gremio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.1% (2.418 2.42)19.9% (-2.423 -2.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.97% (3.766 3.77)52.02% (-3.77 -3.77)
Bragantino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.78% (-1.355 -1.35)34.22% (1.35 1.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.08% (-1.48 -1.48)70.91% (1.477 1.48)
Score Analysis
    Gremio 49.97%
    Bragantino 25.23%
    Draw 24.79%
GremioDrawBragantino
1-0 @ 10.99% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.52% (0.338 0.34)
2-0 @ 8.87% (0.624 0.62)
3-1 @ 5.12% (0.533 0.53)
3-0 @ 4.78% (0.652 0.65)
3-2 @ 2.75% (0.194 0.19)
4-1 @ 2.07% (0.348 0.35)
4-0 @ 1.93% (0.382 0.38)
4-2 @ 1.11% (0.152 0.15)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 49.97%
1-1 @ 11.78% (-0.46 -0.46)
0-0 @ 6.81% (-0.528 -0.53)
2-2 @ 5.1% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 0.98% (0.035 0.04)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.79%
0-1 @ 7.3% (-0.861 -0.86)
1-2 @ 6.32% (-0.49 -0.49)
0-2 @ 3.92% (-0.626 -0.63)
1-3 @ 2.26% (-0.266 -0.27)
2-3 @ 1.82% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-3 @ 1.4% (-0.284 -0.28)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 25.23%

How you voted: Gremio vs Bragantino

Gremio
60.0%
Draw
20.0%
Bragantino
20.0%
25
Head to Head
Sep 15, 2023 1.30am
Gameweek 23
Bragantino
2-0
Gremio
Pedro (20' og.), Vitinho (45+1')
Sasha (28'), Helinho (37'), Fernandes (56'), Silva (90+1')

Villasanti (37'), Kannemann (48')
May 7, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 4
Gremio
3-3
Bragantino
Cristaldo (6' pen.), Suarez (56'), Galdino (62')
Fernandes (9'), Sasha (53'), Borbas (90+1')
Nov 16, 2021 9pm
Gameweek 33
Gremio
3-0
Bragantino
Souza (5'), Silva (34'), Robert (38')

Cesar (34'), Natan (90+4')
Aug 1, 2021 1am
Gameweek 14
Bragantino
1-0
Gremio
Praxedes (62')
Jadsom (90+6')

Geromel (38'), Cortez (72')
Feb 26, 2021 12.30am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!