MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 00:52:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Flamengo
Brasileiro | Gameweek 5
May 11, 2023 at 12am UK
Estadio Jornalista Mário Filho
Goias
Flamengo
2 - 0
Goias
Pedro (8' pen.), Ribeiro (49')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Vinicius (42')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Flamengo and Goias.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Goias 0-5 Palmeiras
Sunday, May 7 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Flamengo win with a probability of 75.28%. A draw had a probability of 15.8% and a win for Goias had a probability of 8.93%.

The most likely scoreline for a Flamengo win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.68%) and 3-0 (10.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.51%), while for a Goias win it was 0-1 (3.11%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 12.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Flamengo in this match.

Result
FlamengoDrawGoias
75.28% (0.89100000000001 0.89) 15.79% (-0.413 -0.41) 8.93% (-0.48 -0.48)
Both teams to score 45.97% (-0.578 -0.58)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.27% (0.35 0.35)39.72% (-0.353 -0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.92% (0.365 0.37)62.08% (-0.36499999999999 -0.36)
Flamengo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.06% (0.29600000000001 0.3)8.93% (-0.297 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.48% (0.70999999999999 0.71)30.51% (-0.711 -0.71)
Goias Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.48% (-0.802 -0.8)49.52% (0.801 0.8)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.67% (-0.571 -0.57)84.32% (0.57000000000001 0.57)
Score Analysis
    Flamengo 75.26%
    Goias 8.93%
    Draw 15.79%
FlamengoDrawGoias
2-0 @ 12.9% (0.14 0.14)
1-0 @ 10.68% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
3-0 @ 10.38% (0.25 0.25)
2-1 @ 9.07% (-0.11 -0.11)
3-1 @ 7.3% (0.012 0.01)
4-0 @ 6.27% (0.235 0.23)
4-1 @ 4.41% (0.066 0.07)
5-0 @ 3.03% (0.152 0.15)
3-2 @ 2.57% (-0.056 -0.06)
5-1 @ 2.13% (0.061 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.55% (-0.013 -0.01)
6-0 @ 1.22% (0.077 0.08)
Other @ 3.75%
Total : 75.26%
1-1 @ 7.51% (-0.195 -0.2)
0-0 @ 4.42% (-0.073 -0.07)
2-2 @ 3.19% (-0.114 -0.11)
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 15.79%
0-1 @ 3.11% (-0.125 -0.13)
1-2 @ 2.64% (-0.132 -0.13)
0-2 @ 1.09% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 8.93%

How you voted: Flamengo vs Goias

Flamengo
100%
Draw
0.0%
Goias
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Sep 11, 2022 11pm
gameweek 26
Goias
1-1
Flamengo
Diego (80')
Savio (45')
Franca (87')
May 21, 2022 8.30pm
gameweek 7
Flamengo
1-0
Goias
Pedro (17')
Henrique (45')

Raul (22'), Silva (37'), Elvis (45+1')
Jan 18, 2021 11pm
gameweek 30
Goias
0-3
Flamengo

Fernandao (16'), Moura (31'), Breno (45+2'), Tadeu (48'), Cabral (58')
De Arrascaeta (42'), Barbosa (63'), Pedro (90+4')
Luis (16')
Oct 13, 2020 10pm
gameweek 11
Flamengo
2-1
Goias
Pedro (39', 90+7')
Luis (63')
Lopes (13')
Villalva (21'), Antonio Ferreira (42'), Moura (45+4'), Caju (79')
Oct 31, 2019 11pm
gameweek 29
Goias
2-2
Flamengo
Moura (77'), Michael (95')
Moura (34'), Souza (59'), Jefferson (73'), Barcia (94')
Barbosa (55'), Caio (63')
Cesar (81'), Henrique (92'), Barbosa (94')
Cesar (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!