MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:49:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Athletico Paranaense
Brasileiro | Gameweek 37
Dec 3, 2023 at 9.30pm UK
Arena de Baixada
Santos
Athletico PR
3 - 0
Santos
Bueno (45+6'), Madson (75'), Willian (90+3')
Fernandinho (56'), Heleno (60'), Erick (65'), Santana (82'), Caca (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Rincon (42'), Joaquim (44'), Fernandez (83'), Morelos (90+10')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Athletico Paranaense and Santos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cruzeiro 1-1 Athletico PR
Thursday, November 30 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Santos 0-3 Fluminense
Wednesday, November 29 at 10pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Athletico Paranaense win with a probability of 59.23%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Santos had a probability of 17.78%.

The most likely scoreline for an Athletico Paranaense win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.3%) and 2-1 (9.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.9%), while for a Santos win it was 0-1 (6.12%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Athletico Paranaense would win this match.

Result
Athletico ParanaenseDrawSantos
59.23% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07) 22.98% (0.114 0.11) 17.78% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Both teams to score 48% (-0.418 -0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.25% (-0.523 -0.52)50.75% (0.521 0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.36% (-0.461 -0.46)72.64% (0.461 0.46)
Athletico Paranaense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.2% (-0.21000000000001 -0.21)16.8% (0.208 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.23% (-0.373 -0.37)46.77% (0.372 0.37)
Santos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.69% (-0.359 -0.36)42.31% (0.357 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.3% (-0.312 -0.31)78.7% (0.31100000000001 0.31)
Score Analysis
    Athletico Paranaense 59.21%
    Santos 17.78%
    Draw 22.98%
Athletico ParanaenseDrawSantos
1-0 @ 12.67% (0.17 0.17)
2-0 @ 11.3% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 9.73% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
3-0 @ 6.72%
3-1 @ 5.78% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
4-0 @ 3% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.58% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.49% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.11% (-0.03 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.07% (-0.016 -0.02)
5-1 @ 0.92% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 59.21%
1-1 @ 10.9% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 7.11% (0.148 0.15)
2-2 @ 4.18% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 22.98%
0-1 @ 6.12% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
1-2 @ 4.69% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-2 @ 2.63% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.35% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.2% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 17.78%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 18
Santos
1-1
Athletico PR
Leonardo (90+6' pen.)
Lima (74'), Paulo (77'), Mendoza (88')
Pablo (30')
Roque (89'), Bueno (90+10')
Sep 28, 2022 1am
Gameweek 28
Santos
2-0
Athletico PR
Vieira (35'), Hernandez (90+2' og.)
Jun 4, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 9
Athletico PR
2-2
Santos
Pablo (43'), Baptistao (56' og.)
Hernandez (8'), Christian (25'), Pablo (43'), Cuello (69'), Moura (83')
Leonardo (11', 64')
Auro (39'), Leonardo (53'), Julio (55')
Oct 30, 2021 9pm
Gameweek 29
Athletico PR
0-1
Santos

Ivaldo (68')
Madson (49')
Paulo (67'), Vinicius (86')
Jul 6, 2021 11.30pm
Gameweek 10
Santos
2-1
Athletico PR
Guilherme (31'), Ivaldo (50' og.)
Fernandes (26'), Felipe (48')
Canesin (45+1')
Heleno (63'), Kayzer (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!