MX23RW : Friday, June 21 23:54:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 10
May 24, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadyen Central'ny Vitsyebski

Vitebsk
2 - 0
Naftan

Vardanyan (20'), Girs (39')
Egorov (44'), Kharitonov (45+3')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Kuchinskiy (37')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Vitebsk and Naftan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Minsk 1-2 Vitebsk
Saturday, May 18 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Naftan 2-1 Dnepr Mogilev
Saturday, May 18 at 2pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vitebsk win with a probability of 67.97%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Naftan had a probability of 12.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vitebsk win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.51%) and 2-1 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.14%), while for a Naftan win it was 0-1 (4.31%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Vitebsk in this match.

Result
VitebskDrawNaftan
67.97% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 19.21% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01) 12.82% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 48.18% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.68% (0.022999999999996 0.02)44.32% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.31% (0.021000000000001 0.02)66.69% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Vitebsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.98% (0.013000000000005 0.01)12.02% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.52% (0.025999999999996 0.03)37.48% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Naftan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.76% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)45.24% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.87% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)81.13% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Vitebsk 67.96%
    Naftan 12.82%
    Draw 19.21%
VitebskDrawNaftan
2-0 @ 12.2%
1-0 @ 11.51% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.68%
3-0 @ 8.62% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 6.84% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 4.57% (0.0039999999999996 0)
4-1 @ 3.62% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-2 @ 2.71% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 1.94% (0.002 0)
5-1 @ 1.54% (0.002 0)
4-2 @ 1.44% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 67.96%
1-1 @ 9.14% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.44% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-2 @ 3.84%
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 19.21%
0-1 @ 4.31% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-2 @ 3.62% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 1.71% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.02%
1-3 @ 0.96%
Other @ 1.2%
Total : 12.82%

rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!