MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 07:29:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 5, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Libertadores de América
Independiente
1 - 3
Platense
Rodriguez (22')
Rodriguez (53'), Barreto (55'), Manuel Insaurralde (60')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Sabella (44'), Tijanovich (72'), Taborda (90+1')
Pablo Pignani (65'), Zarate (81')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Independiente and Platense, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Patronato 3-1 Independiente
Monday, June 27 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Platense 0-0 Sarmiento
Sunday, June 26 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Independiente 1-1 Platense

Although Independiente have won both of their home league games this season, the hosts may have to settle for a point against a Platense side that are yet to lose this season, and we think that the visitors will play out a fourth consecutive draw to maintain their unbeaten league record. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Independiente win with a probability of 58.92%. A draw had a probability of 24.1% and a win for Platense had a probability of 16.97%.

The most likely scoreline for a Independiente win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.19%) and 2-1 (9.34%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.2%), while for a Platense win it was 0-1 (6.72%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood.

Result
IndependienteDrawPlatense
58.92% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 24.11% (0.013000000000002 0.01) 16.97% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 43.42% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.91% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)56.09% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.83% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)77.16% (0.036999999999992 0.04)
Independiente Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.13% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)18.87% (0.022000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.66% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)50.33% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Platense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.52% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)46.48% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.91% (-0.020999999999997 -0.02)82.09% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Independiente 58.91%
    Platense 16.97%
    Draw 24.1%
IndependienteDrawPlatense
1-0 @ 14.62% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 12.19%
2-1 @ 9.34% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 6.78% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 5.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.83% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.17% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.99% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 0.94% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 58.91%
1-1 @ 11.2%
0-0 @ 8.77% (0.014999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.58% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 24.1%
0-1 @ 6.72% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.29% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 2.57% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.1% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 0.91% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.38%
Total : 16.97%

How you voted: Independiente vs Platense

Independiente
46.2%
Draw
53.8%
Platense
0.0%
13
Head to Head
Aug 1, 2021 12.15am
Platense
1-1
Independiente
Schott (29')
Gomez (17'), Bogado (44'), Mansilla (57')
Roa (39')
Barreto (55')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!