MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:05:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Estadio Ciudad de Vicente López
Platense
0 - 0
Sarmiento

Infante (31'), Zarate (53'), Villalba (56'), Pablo Pignani (65')
FT

Mendez (45+3'), Sauro (52'), Rasmussen (67'), Quinteros (78'), Damonte (81')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Platense and Sarmiento, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aldosivi 0-0 Platense
Tuesday, June 21 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Sarmiento 3-1 Patronato
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Platense 1-0 Sarmiento

Platense will be difficult to defeat, especially at home, given their impressive unbeaten start, while the visitors have struggled for consistency so far, and we lean towards a narrow victory for the hosts as a result. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Platense win with a probability of 48.18%. A draw had a probability of 27.7% and a win for Sarmiento had a probability of 24.13%.

The most likely scoreline for a Platense win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.88%) and 2-1 (8.69%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.71%), while for a Sarmiento win it was 0-1 (9.31%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.

Result
PlatenseDrawSarmiento
48.18% (0.027999999999999 0.03) 27.68% (-0.192 -0.19) 24.13% (0.158 0.16)
Both teams to score 43.56% (0.621 0.62)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.93% (0.72 0.72)61.06% (-0.726 -0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.95% (0.534 0.53)81.04% (-0.539 -0.54)
Platense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.49% (0.34 0.34)25.51% (-0.345 -0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.64% (0.466 0.47)60.36% (-0.47300000000001 -0.47)
Sarmiento Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.47% (0.567 0.57)41.52% (-0.572 -0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.98% (0.495 0.5)78.02% (-0.499 -0.5)
Score Analysis
    Platense 48.18%
    Sarmiento 24.13%
    Draw 27.67%
PlatenseDrawSarmiento
1-0 @ 14.47% (-0.25 -0.25)
2-0 @ 9.88% (-0.073 -0.07)
2-1 @ 8.69% (0.073 0.07)
3-0 @ 4.5% (0.011 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.96% (0.071 0.07)
3-2 @ 1.74% (0.058 0.06)
4-0 @ 1.54% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.35% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 48.18%
1-1 @ 12.71% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 10.59% (-0.29 -0.29)
2-2 @ 3.82% (0.091 0.09)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 27.67%
0-1 @ 9.31% (-0.108 -0.11)
1-2 @ 5.59% (0.078 0.08)
0-2 @ 4.09% (0.017 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.64% (0.047 0.05)
0-3 @ 1.2% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.12% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 1.19%
Total : 24.13%

How you voted: Platense vs Sarmiento

Platense
77.8%
Draw
5.6%
Sarmiento
16.7%
18
Head to Head
Feb 20, 2022 8pm
Platense
2-0
Sarmiento
Bergessio (51' pen.), Contreras (90+3')
Cardozo (34')

Montoya (31'), Andueza (58'), Mendez (63')
Jul 28, 2021 8.30pm
Sarmiento
1-0
Platense
Gondou (90+5')

Baldassarra (51'), Schott (65')
De Olivera (38')
Mar 10, 2021 8.10pm
Platense
1-1
Sarmiento
Lamberti (35')
Iribarren (19'), Recalde (83'), Bochi (90+3')
Recalde (90+1')
Alanis (8')
Vismara (39'), Rincon (83'), Castet (87')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!