MX23RW : Monday, May 20 16:03:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 14
Apr 14, 2024 at 10.15pm UK
Estadio Juan Carmelo Zerillo

Gimnasia
1 - 2
Banfield

Sanchez (6')
Morales (86')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Rodriguez (74'), Gimenez (76')
Insua (22'), Gimenez (67'), Gonzalez (85'), Rivera (90+2')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Gimnasia and Banfield.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tucuman 3-2 Gimnasia
Sunday, April 7 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Banfield 0-1 Independiente
Saturday, April 6 at 1am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gimnasia win with a probability of 40.87%. A draw had a probability of 31.2% and a win for Banfield had a probability of 27.94%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gimnasia win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.58%) and 2-1 (7.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.51%), while for a Banfield win it was 0-1 (12.23%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
GimnasiaDrawBanfield
40.87% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 31.19% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 27.94% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 37.75% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
30.43% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)69.57% (0.012 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.04% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)86.96% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Gimnasia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.27% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)33.73% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.62% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)70.38% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Banfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.95%43.05% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.67% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)79.33% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Score Analysis
    Gimnasia 40.87%
    Banfield 27.93%
    Draw 31.19%
GimnasiaDrawBanfield
1-0 @ 15.78% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.58% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
2-1 @ 7.23% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 3.11% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 2.62% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 1.1%
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 40.87%
0-0 @ 14.51%
1-1 @ 13.3%
2-2 @ 3.05% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 31.19%
0-1 @ 12.23%
1-2 @ 5.61% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 5.16% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 1.58%
0-3 @ 1.45%
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 27.93%

Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 9pm
Gameweek 14
Banfield
2-0
Gimnasia
Cabral (59' og.), Soraire (92')
Maciel (11'), Insua (77')

Tarragona (17'), Ramirez (19'), Enrique (64'), Morales (68')
Feb 12, 2023 8pm
Oct 9, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 24
Banfield
0-2
Gimnasia
Ramirez (9'), Aleman (43')
Feb 21, 2022 10.15pm
Gameweek 3
Banfield
4-0
Gimnasia
Alvarez (15'), Urzi (53'), Manuel Cruz (61' pen.), Datolo (87' pen.)
Quinteros (16'), Abecasis (75'), Lollo (79')

Tarragona (21'), Guiffrey (39'), Aleman (73'), Cecchini (86')
Nov 7, 2021 6.45pm
Second Phase
Gimnasia
0-1
Banfield
Enrique (77')
Domingo (27'), Quinteros (51'), Coronel (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Second Phase
1River PlateRiver Plate22006066
2TalleresTalleres22005146
3HuracanHuracan21104224
4GimnasiaGimnasia21104224
5Independiente Rivadavia21102024
6Instituto21103214
7Barracas Central21102114
8UnionUnion21102114
9Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB11002023
10Boca Juniors21014313
11Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs11003213
12Deportivo Riestra11001013
13EstudiantesEstudiantes11001013
14Atletico TucumanTucuman210112-13
15Racing ClubRacing10104401
16Sarmiento201123-11
17BanfieldBanfield201112-11
18Godoy CruzGodoy Cruz201101-11
19Defensa y JusticiaDefensa201124-21
20IndependienteIndependiente201113-21
21Platense201102-21
22BelgranoBelgrano201147-31
23Rosario CentralRosario100123-10
24TigreTigre100101-10
25San Lorenzo100101-10
26Velez SarsfieldVelez Sarsfield100113-20
27LanusLanus100102-20
28Central CordobaC. Cordoba200227-50
 
First Phase
1Bath RugbyBath0
2Bath RugbyBath0


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!