MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 13:10:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hamburg logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 12pm UK
Volksparkstadion
Paderborn logo
Hamburger SV
1 - 2
SC Paderborn
Benes (10')
Benes (86'), Heyer (90+5')
Muheim (77')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Bilbija (20'), Ansah (61')
Heuer (85')
Bilbija (69')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Hamburger SV and SC Paderborn.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hamburger SV win with a probability of 61.16%. A win for SC Paderborn had a probability of 19.84% and a draw had a probability of 19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hamburger SV win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.35%) and 2-0 (7.18%). The likeliest SC Paderborn win was 1-2 (5.11%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.88%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
Hamburger SVDrawSC Paderborn
61.16% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 18.99% (0.0010000000000012 0) 19.84% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Both teams to score 65.82% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.8% (0.0039999999999907 0)29.19% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.78% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)50.21% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Hamburger SV Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.6% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)9.39% (-9.9999999999767E-5 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.39% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)31.6% (0.0010000000000012 0)
SC Paderborn Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.65% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)27.34% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.19% (0.010000000000005 0.01)62.8% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Hamburger SV 61.16%
    SC Paderborn 19.84%
    Draw 18.99%
Hamburger SVDrawSC Paderborn
2-1 @ 9.32% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
3-1 @ 7.35%
2-0 @ 7.18% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-0 @ 6.07% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 5.66% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-2 @ 4.76% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-1 @ 4.34% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 3.35% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 2.82% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 2.06%
5-0 @ 1.59%
5-2 @ 1.33%
4-3 @ 1.22%
Other @ 4.12%
Total : 61.16%
1-1 @ 7.88% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 6.04% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 2.57% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 2.06% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.45%
Total : 18.99%
1-2 @ 5.11% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 3.33%
2-3 @ 2.61% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 2.21% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 2.16% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 0.93%
Other @ 3.5%
Total : 19.84%

Head to Head
May 5, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 31
Hamburger SV
2-2
SC Paderborn
Glatzel (39'), Kittel (49')
Justvan (43'), Muslija (73' pen.)
Oct 30, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 14
SC Paderborn
2-3
Hamburger SV
Leipertz (3', 51')
Glatzel (23'), Dompe (45+1'), Benes (69')
Apr 2, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 28
Hamburger SV
1-2
SC Paderborn
Chakvetadze (90+3')
Srbeny (1', 61')
Srbeny (38')
Oct 22, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 11
SC Paderborn
1-2
Hamburger SV
Platte (38')
Yalcin (17'), Michel (31')
Heyer (5'), Doyle (90+4')
Alidou (15'), Leibold (36'), David (45+1'), Muheim (64'), Heyer (75')
Jan 30, 2021 12pm
Gameweek 19
Hamburger SV
3-1
SC Paderborn
Heyer (8'), Kittel (22', 53')
Michel (41')
Okoroji (60'), Ingelsson (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli23139143222148
2Holstein Kiel23133744321242
3Hamburger SV22115645331238
4Hannover23107643311237
5SC PaderbornSC Paderborn2311483638-237
6Greuther Furth2210573428635
7Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf2296746321433
8Hertha Berlin239684337633
9Karlsruher SCKarlsruher238874440432
10Elversberg229583536-132
11Magdeburg238693833530
12Nuremberg228683140-930
13Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2376102630-427
14Schalke 04Schalke2382133445-1126
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2373132235-1324
16KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2364133548-1322
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2264122236-1422
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2329122045-2515

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!