Marcedes driver Nico Rosberg is quickest in the first practice session for the Chinese Grand Prix.
Nico Rosberg has recorded the quickest time of the first practice session ahead of Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit.
The German, who won this race last year, got his Mercedes around the track in a time of 1.36.717 to edge out his teammate Lewis Hamilton, who came across the line in second.
Red Bull duo Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel finished third and fourth respectively, while Ferrari's Fernando Alonso came home in fifth.
Jenson Button, Felipe Massa, Adrian Sutil, Romain Grosjean and Paul di Resta completed the top 10.
1. Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)
2. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
3. Mark Webber (Red Bull)
4. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull)
5. Fernando Alonso (Ferrari)
6. Jenson Button (McLaren)
7. Felipe Massa (Ferrari)
8. Adrian Sutil (Force India)
9. Romain Grosjean (Lotus Renault)
10. Paul di Resta (Force India)
11. Kimi Raikkonen (Lotus Renault)
12. Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso)
13. Pastor Maldonado (Williams)
14. Nico Hulkenberg (Sauber)
15. Daniel Ricciardo (Toro Rosso)
16. Sergio Perez (McLaren)
17. Valtteri Bottas (Williams)
18. Esteban Gutierrez (Sauber)
19. Jules Bianchi (Marussia)
20. Max Chilton (Marussia)
21. Giemo van der Garde (Caterham)
22. Ma Qing-Hua (Caterham)
Live Commentary: Australian Grand Prix - as it happened >