MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 17:26:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Women's Super League | Gameweek 11
Jan 19, 2024 at 7pm UK
King Power Stadium

Leicester Women
0 - 1
Aston Villa


Nevin (28')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Daly (16')
Pacheco (90+9')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Women's Super League clash between Leicester Women and Aston Villa Women, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Leicester Women 1-1 West Ham
Sunday, December 17 at 3pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-0 Brighton Women
Sunday, December 17 at 6.45pm in Women's Super League

We said: Leicester Women 1-1 Aston Villa Women

Aston Villa will be looking to bounce back from last weekend's FA Cup disappointment, but we think they may have to settle for a point against a Leicester side that has drawn three of their previous four league matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aston Villa Women win with a probability of 59.97%. A draw had a probability of 20.4% and a win for Leicester Women had a probability of 19.63%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aston Villa Women win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.61%) and 0-1 (8.08%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.22%), while for a Leicester Women win it was 2-1 (5.27%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Aston Villa Women would win this match.

Result
Leicester WomenDrawAston Villa Women
19.63% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 20.4% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 59.97% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Both teams to score 59.99% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.5% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)36.5% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.35% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)58.65% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Leicester Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)31.92% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.62% (0.0010000000000012 0)68.38%
Aston Villa Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.12% (-0.012 -0.01)11.88% (0.014999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.81% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)37.19% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Leicester Women 19.63%
    Aston Villa Women 59.97%
    Draw 20.4%
Leicester WomenDrawAston Villa Women
2-1 @ 5.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 4.33% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 2.47% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 2.14%
3-1 @ 2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 0.94% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 19.63%
1-1 @ 9.22% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.61% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 3.79% (0.004 0)
3-3 @ 1.52% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 20.4%
1-2 @ 9.83%
0-2 @ 8.61%
0-1 @ 8.08% (0.0040000000000013 0)
1-3 @ 6.98% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 6.11% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 3.98% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 3.72% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 3.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 2.12% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-5 @ 1.58% (-0.002 -0)
0-5 @ 1.39% (-0.002 -0)
2-5 @ 0.9% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 59.97%

How you voted: Leicester Women vs Aston Villa

Leicester Women
28.6%
Draw
0.0%
Aston Villa Women
71.4%
7
Head to Head
Mar 26, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 16
Aston Villa
5-0
Leicester Women
Dali (6'), Lehmann (35', 71'), Daly (45', 55')
Sep 25, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 3
Leicester Women
0-2
Aston Villa
Daly (3' pen.), Gielnik (86')
Jan 23, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 13
Leicester Women
1-2
Aston Villa
Hampton (76' og.)
Purfield (4' og.), Lehmann (90+3')
Hayles (31'), Hampton (77')
Sep 4, 2021 12.30pm
Gameweek 1
Aston Villa
2-1
Leicester Women
Mayling (63'), Allen (64')
Hutton (36'), Asante (59')
Jane Flint (39')
Tierney (68'), McManus (82'), Brougham (84')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!