MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 05:59:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Women's Super League | Gameweek 19
Apr 19, 2024 at 7pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium

Brighton Women
1 - 2
Everton Ladies

Pinto (63')
Pinto (59')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Holmgaard (60'), Bergsvand (72' og.)
Stenevik (49'), Finnigan (75')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Women's Super League clash between Brighton & Hove Albion Women and Everton Ladies, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: West Ham 0-0 Brighton Women
Sunday, March 31 at 3pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Man Utd Women 4-1 Everton Ladies
Sunday, March 31 at 12pm in Women's Super League

We said: Brighton & Hove Albion Women 2-1 Everton Ladies

Brighton claimed a narrow victory when the two sides last met in October, and we think that they could produce a similar result in Friday's contest, especially as Everton have lost three of their last four league matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Everton Ladies win with a probability of 52.93%. A win for Brighton & Hove Albion Women had a probability of 24.98% and a draw had a probability of 22.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Everton Ladies win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.83%) and 0-2 (7.58%). The likeliest Brighton & Hove Albion Women win was 2-1 (6.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.95%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Everton Ladies in this match.

Result
Brighton & Hove Albion WomenDrawEverton Ladies
24.98% (0.689 0.69) 22.08% (0.384 0.38) 52.93% (-1.073 -1.07)
Both teams to score 61.59% (-0.607 -0.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.2% (-1.139 -1.14)37.79% (1.141 1.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.95% (-1.23 -1.23)60.04% (1.232 1.23)
Brighton & Hove Albion Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.96% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)28.04% (0.091000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.31% (-0.115 -0.12)63.69% (0.115 0.12)
Everton Ladies Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.59% (-0.733 -0.73)14.4% (0.734 0.73)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.68% (-1.441 -1.44)42.31% (1.442 1.44)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion Women 24.98%
    Everton Ladies 52.93%
    Draw 22.08%
Brighton & Hove Albion WomenDrawEverton Ladies
2-1 @ 6.33% (0.149 0.15)
1-0 @ 5.14% (0.265 0.27)
2-0 @ 3.27% (0.16 0.16)
3-1 @ 2.68% (0.057 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.6% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.38% (0.065 0.07)
Other @ 3.59%
Total : 24.98%
1-1 @ 9.95% (0.258 0.26)
2-2 @ 6.13% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.04% (0.218 0.22)
3-3 @ 1.68% (-0.055 -0.06)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 22.08%
1-2 @ 9.64% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-1 @ 7.83% (0.223 0.22)
0-2 @ 7.58% (0.017 0.02)
1-3 @ 6.23% (-0.17 -0.17)
0-3 @ 4.9% (-0.121 -0.12)
2-3 @ 3.96% (-0.118 -0.12)
1-4 @ 3.02% (-0.165 -0.17)
0-4 @ 2.37% (-0.124 -0.12)
2-4 @ 1.92% (-0.11 -0.11)
1-5 @ 1.17% (-0.098 -0.1)
0-5 @ 0.92% (-0.074 -0.07)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 52.93%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 1
Everton Ladies
1-2
Brighton Women
Finnigan (65')
Terland (3', 14')
Thorisdottir (35'), Sarri (90+4')
May 21, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 21
Everton Ladies
2-1
Brighton Women
Snoeijs (32'), Bennison (90+1')
Robinson (45+1')
Sarri (44'), Connolly (89')
Apr 19, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 10
Brighton Women
3-2
Everton Ladies
Terland (12', 80'), Robinson (43')
Snoeijs (63', 83')
May 8, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 22
Brighton Women
1-1
Everton Ladies
Whelan (52')
Bjorn (45+1')
Finnigan (17'), Turner (69')
Nov 6, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 6
Everton Ladies
0-1
Brighton Women

George (28')
Whelan (61')
Whelan (82'), Walsh (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!