MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:40:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 10
Apr 21, 2024 at 2.15pm UK
Park Hall Stadium

New Saints
2 - 0
Connah's Quay

Cieslewicz (88'), Edwards (90' og.)
FT(HT: 0-0)

Disney (59'), Nash (60'), Edwards (70'), Edwards (73')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between The New Saints and Connah's Quay Nomads.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cardiff MU 0-5 New Saints
Saturday, April 13 at 2.30pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Connah's Quay 0-0 Bala Town
Friday, April 12 at 7.45pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a The New Saints win with a probability of 69.86%. A draw had a probability of 16.4% and a win for Connah's Quay Nomads had a probability of 13.75%.

The most likely scoreline for a The New Saints win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.31%) and 3-1 (7.99%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.99%), while for a Connah's Quay Nomads win it was 1-2 (3.85%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that The New Saints would win this match.

Result
The New SaintsDrawConnah's Quay Nomads
69.86% (-0.01700000000001 -0.02) 16.39% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 13.75% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
Both teams to score 61.87% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.79% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)28.21% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)49% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
The New Saints Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.71% (-0.0080000000000098 -0.01)7.29% (0.0071000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.63% (-0.018999999999991 -0.02)26.37% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Connah's Quay Nomads Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.73% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)33.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.12% (-0.004999999999999 -0)69.88% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Score Analysis
    The New Saints 69.86%
    Connah's Quay Nomads 13.75%
    Draw 16.39%
The New SaintsDrawConnah's Quay Nomads
2-1 @ 9.15% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 8.31% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 7.99% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 7.26%
1-0 @ 6.35% (0.0040000000000004 0)
4-1 @ 5.23% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 4.75% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 4.4% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-2 @ 2.88% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-1 @ 2.74% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
5-0 @ 2.49% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
5-2 @ 1.51% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
6-1 @ 1.2% (-0.002 -0)
6-0 @ 1.09% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-3 @ 1.06% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.46%
Total : 69.86%
1-1 @ 6.99% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.04% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 2.42% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.61%
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 16.39%
1-2 @ 3.85% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-1 @ 2.67% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.85%
0-2 @ 1.47% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.41% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 13.75%

Head to Head
Mar 8, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Connah's Quay
1-5
New Saints
Kenny (46')
Edwards (72')
Daniels (4'), Clark (20'), Davies (36'), Williams (42'), McManus (85')
Dec 31, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 21
Connah's Quay
0-4
New Saints

Disney (88')
Pask (7'), Brobbel (22'), Young (28', 56')
Marriott (88')
Aug 11, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
New Saints
6-2
Connah's Quay
Cieslewicz (13', 37'), McManus (45+3', 53'), Williams (55'), Smith (89')
Williams (33'), Davies (83'), Smith (86')
Edwards (2'), Davies (35')
Edwards (79'), Disney (83')
Apr 22, 2023 12.45pm
Gameweek 10
New Saints
4-1
Connah's Quay
Daniels (34', 70'), McManus (58', 88')
Harrington (90+1')
Mar 17, 2023 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints101000117189992
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay1033470432759
3Bala TownBala Town103523831751
4Newtown AFCNewtown103254946344
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon102445270-1841
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU1012763102-3936
Relegation Round
1Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont106314637943
2Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest104333940-143
3Barry Town UnitedBarry101633654-1832
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth103342757-3027
5Colwyn Bay103253466-3225
6Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd103343672-3622
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!