MX23RW : Friday, March 1 01:16:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liverpool (Uruguay)
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 15
Dec 6, 2023 at 8pm UK
Estadio Belvedere
Liverpool
2 - 1
River Plate
Vecino (12' pen.), Bentancourt (81' pen.)
Johan Amaro Viega (52'), Emanuel Lopez Diaz (90')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Barone (86')
Alfonso (57'), Barros (60'), Garcia (87'), Correa (88')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Liverpool and River Plate.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maldonado 0-2 Liverpool
Sunday, December 3 at 12.30am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: River Plate 1-2 Torque
Saturday, December 2 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 51.55%. A draw had a probability of 24.7% and a win for River Plate had a probability of 23.76%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.58%) and 2-0 (9.36%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.74%), while for a River Plate win it was 0-1 (7.2%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Liverpool would win this match.

Result
LiverpoolDrawRiver Plate
51.55% (-0.863 -0.86) 24.68% (0.279 0.28) 23.76% (0.583 0.58)
Both teams to score 51.52% (-0.189 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.51% (-0.579 -0.58)50.48% (0.57700000000001 0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.59% (-0.512 -0.51)72.41% (0.512 0.51)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.42% (-0.56699999999999 -0.57)19.57% (0.564 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.5% (-0.93 -0.93)51.49% (0.92899999999999 0.93)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.06% (0.214 0.21)35.94% (-0.215 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.28% (0.218 0.22)72.72% (-0.21900000000001 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 51.55%
    River Plate 23.76%
    Draw 24.68%
LiverpoolDrawRiver Plate
1-0 @ 11.47% (0.07 0.07)
2-1 @ 9.58% (-0.062000000000001 -0.06)
2-0 @ 9.36% (-0.116 -0.12)
3-1 @ 5.21% (-0.128 -0.13)
3-0 @ 5.09% (-0.156 -0.16)
3-2 @ 2.66% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.12% (-0.091 -0.09)
4-0 @ 2.07% (-0.102 -0.1)
4-2 @ 1.09% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 51.55%
1-1 @ 11.74% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 7.03% (0.163 0.16)
2-2 @ 4.9% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 24.68%
0-1 @ 7.2% (0.207 0.21)
1-2 @ 6.01% (0.103 0.1)
0-2 @ 3.68% (0.127 0.13)
1-3 @ 2.05% (0.047 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.67% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.26% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 23.76%

Head to Head
May 13, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
River Plate
2-0
Liverpool
Viera (62'), Cristobal (76')
Lavega (41'), Brunelli (58'), Kidd (72'), Pereira (90+2')
Oct 13, 2022 7pm
May 22, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 13
Liverpool
2-1
River Plate
Rivero (6'), Medina (81')
Romero (38'), Diaz (45+2'), Carneiro (62'), Pereira (90+2')

Alfonso (56'), Montiel (73'), Salaberry (78'), Affonso (90+1'), Diaz (90+3')
Mar 16, 2022 10.15pm
First Round 2nd Leg
River Plate
2-0
Liverpool
Sosa (64', 85')
(34'), Salaberry (50'), Sosa (86')

Gonzalez (13'), Carneiro (36')
Carneiro (88')
Mar 9, 2022 10.15pm
First Round 1st Leg
Liverpool
0-1
River Plate

Diaz (11'), Romero (81'), Rodriguez Elduayen (85')
Diaz (48')
Borbas (18' pen.)
Salaberry (7'), Alfonso (22'), Borbas (58'), Montiel (76'), Fonseca (90+2')
Montiel (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!