MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 06:21:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Luzern
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 26
Mar 3, 2024 at 1.15pm UK
swissporarena
Lugano

Luzern
0 - 1
Lugano


Grbic (51'), Kadak (52'), Jasari (62'), Ulrich (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Vladi (40')
Vladi (34'), Valenzuela (58'), Sabbatini (74'), Lukas Mai (75')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Luzern and Lugano.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Grasshopper 0-1 Luzern
Saturday, February 24 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Lugano 2-0 FC Zurich
Sunday, February 25 at 1.15pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Luzern win with a probability of 43.08%. A win for Lugano had a probability of 33.61% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Luzern win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.02%) and 2-0 (5.99%). The likeliest Lugano win was 1-2 (7.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.41%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood.

Result
LuzernDrawLugano
43.08% (-2.149 -2.15) 23.31% (0.358 0.36) 33.61% (1.793 1.79)
Both teams to score 63.31% (-0.565 -0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.83% (-1.055 -1.06)38.17% (1.057 1.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.56% (-1.131 -1.13)60.44% (1.132 1.13)
Luzern Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.85% (-1.276 -1.28)18.15% (1.278 1.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.88% (-2.224 -2.22)49.12% (2.226 2.23)
Lugano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.35% (0.51000000000001 0.51)22.65% (-0.508 -0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.71% (0.75 0.75)56.29% (-0.748 -0.75)
Score Analysis
    Luzern 43.08%
    Lugano 33.61%
    Draw 23.31%
LuzernDrawLugano
2-1 @ 8.89% (-0.16 -0.16)
1-0 @ 7.02% (0.063 0.06)
2-0 @ 5.99% (-0.2 -0.2)
3-1 @ 5.06% (-0.312 -0.31)
3-2 @ 3.76% (-0.172 -0.17)
3-0 @ 3.41% (-0.265 -0.27)
4-1 @ 2.16% (-0.231 -0.23)
4-2 @ 1.6% (-0.145 -0.15)
4-0 @ 1.45% (-0.18 -0.18)
Other @ 3.75%
Total : 43.08%
1-1 @ 10.41% (0.24 0.24)
2-2 @ 6.6% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.11% (0.204 0.2)
3-3 @ 1.86% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 23.31%
1-2 @ 7.73% (0.296 0.3)
0-1 @ 6.1% (0.389 0.39)
0-2 @ 4.53% (0.353 0.35)
1-3 @ 3.83% (0.201 0.2)
2-3 @ 3.27% (0.04 0.04)
0-3 @ 2.24% (0.205 0.21)
1-4 @ 1.42% (0.095 0.1)
2-4 @ 1.21% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 33.61%

Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 16
Lugano
1-0
Luzern
Mahmoud (50')
Mahou (43'), Sabbatini (58'), Celar (90+3')

Frydek Jr (61')
Sep 3, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 6
Luzern
3-2
Lugano
Meyer (19', 22' pen.), Villiger (74')
Dorn (3'), Beloko (64')
Beloko (76')
Espinoza (4'), Vladi (90+6')
Vladi (13'), Bislimi (33'), El Wafi (72'), Grgic (90+8')
Espinoza (71')
May 7, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 32
Luzern
2-2
Lugano
Beka (27'), Meyer (36')
Celar (52'), Steffen (74')
Feb 12, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 20
Lugano
1-1
Luzern
Celar (37' pen.)
Abubakar (16')
Oct 22, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 13
Luzern
3-1
Lugano
Meyer (66' pen., 82'), Drager (69')
Bislimi (61')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Young Boys32188665313462
2LuganoLugano331851061441759
3Servette33169853381557
4FC WinterthurWinterthur32131095454049
5FC Zurich321212844341048
6St GallenSt Gallen32138115244847
7Luzern32127134045-543
8Lausanne SportLausanne331010134348-540
9Yverdon Sport33117154364-2140
10Basel32116154050-1039
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3386193545-1030
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3358203366-3323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!