MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 19:43:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 32
Apr 13, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadion Letzigrund
Lugano

Grasshopper
0 - 1
Lugano


Morandi (64'), Valenzuela (79')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Celar (10' pen.)
Celar (40'), El Wafi (47'), Valenzuela (89'), Espinoza (90+6')
Mahmoud (76')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Grasshopper Zurich and Lugano.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yverdon Sport 3-2 Grasshopper
Sunday, April 7 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Winterthur 2-2 Lugano
Saturday, April 6 at 5pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lugano win with a probability of 49.2%. A win for Grasshopper Zurich had a probability of 27.61% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lugano win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.27%) and 0-2 (7.39%). The likeliest Grasshopper Zurich win was 2-1 (6.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.63%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Lugano would win this match.

Result
Grasshopper ZurichDrawLugano
27.61% (-0.081 -0.08) 23.18% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 49.2% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Both teams to score 60.25% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.3% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)40.69% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.92% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)63.08% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Grasshopper Zurich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.36% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)27.63% (0.064 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.82% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)63.17% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Lugano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.25% (0.030000000000001 0.03)16.74% (-0.031000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.33% (0.053999999999995 0.05)46.66% (-0.055 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Grasshopper Zurich 27.61%
    Lugano 49.2%
    Draw 23.17%
Grasshopper ZurichDrawLugano
2-1 @ 6.84% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-0 @ 5.95% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.83% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.93% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.62% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.64% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 0.94% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 27.61%
1-1 @ 10.63%
2-2 @ 6.11% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.63% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-3 @ 1.56% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.17%
1-2 @ 9.5% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.27% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.39% (0.019 0.02)
1-3 @ 5.66% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 4.4% (0.016 0.02)
2-3 @ 3.64%
1-4 @ 2.53% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.97% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.63% (0.002 0)
1-5 @ 0.9% (0.003 0)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 49.2%

Head to Head
Jan 31, 2024 7.30pm
Gameweek 21
Lugano
0-0
Grasshopper
Momoh (2'), Abrashi (35'), Abels (64')
Oct 22, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 11
Grasshopper
2-1
Lugano
Schurpf (71'), Ndenge (90+3')
Morandi (50'), Corbeanu (81')
Hajdari (83')
Lukas Mai (73'), Bislimi (90+2')
Apr 29, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 31
Lugano
5-1
Grasshopper
Aliseda (25', 78'), El Amine Amoura (59', 64'), Celar (70')
Demhasaj (45+3')
Apr 2, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 26
Grasshopper
2-1
Lugano
Shabani (41'), Pusic (67')
Celar (30')
Jan 28, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 18
Lugano
1-1
Grasshopper
Aliseda (88')
Kawabe (42')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Young Boys38238776344277
2LuganoLugano382051367511665
3Servette3818101059431664
4FC Zurich3816121053411260
5St GallenSt Gallen38169136051957
6FC WinterthurWinterthur381310156071-1149
Relegation Round
1Luzern381310154753-649
2Basel381310154552-749
3Yverdon Sport38138175071-2147
4Lausanne SportLausanne381112154853-545
5Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper38108204149-838
6Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3878234077-3729
 
Regular Season
1Young Boys33198667323565
2LuganoLugano331851061441759
3Servette33169853381557
4St GallenSt Gallen33148115344950
5FC WinterthurWinterthur331310105556-149
6FC Zurich33121294435948
7Luzern33128134146-544
8Lausanne SportLausanne331010134348-540
9Basel33117154151-1040
10Yverdon Sport33117154364-2140
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3386193545-1030
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3358203366-3323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!