MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:56:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 32
Apr 14, 2024 at 2pm UK
Mersin Stadyumu

Hatayspor
0 - 3
Istanbulspor


Boudjemaa (48'), Sinik (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Loshaj (68'), Mamadou (71'), Temel (87')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Hatayspor and Istanbulspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Galatasaray 1-0 Hatayspor
Tuesday, April 2 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 2-1 Istanbulspor
Saturday, April 6 at 2pm in Club Friendlies 1

We said: Hatayspor 2-0 Istanbulspor

Hatayspor have more to fight for in this game as the visitors look already doomed for relegation. We expect the hosts to win this game comfortably in the end, confirming Istanbulspor's relegation. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hatayspor win with a probability of 47.79%. A win for Istanbulspor had a probability of 27.2% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hatayspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.39%) and 2-0 (8.31%). The likeliest Istanbulspor win was 0-1 (7.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.87%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood.

Result
HataysporDrawIstanbulspor
47.79% (0.0039999999999978 0) 25.01% (0.0030000000000001 0) 27.2% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 53.74% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.87% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)49.12% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.8% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)71.19% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Hatayspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.41% (-0.012 -0.01)20.59% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.87% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)53.13% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Istanbulspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.67% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)32.33% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.17% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)68.83% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Hatayspor 47.78%
    Istanbulspor 27.2%
    Draw 25%
HataysporDrawIstanbulspor
1-0 @ 10.51%
2-1 @ 9.39%
2-0 @ 8.31% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 4.95% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 4.38% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 2.79% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.95% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.73%
4-2 @ 1.1% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 47.78%
1-1 @ 11.87%
0-0 @ 6.66% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.3% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 7.52% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-2 @ 6.71% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 4.24%
1-3 @ 2.53% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 2% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 1.6% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 27.2%

Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 10.30am
Gameweek 13
Istanbulspor
2-1
Hatayspor
Loshaj (26'), Mamadou (78')
Deli (46'), Loshaj (77')
Dadasov (48' pen.)
Ghoulam (21'), Kilama (77'), Dadasov (90+7')
May 7, 2023 5pm
Nov 13, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 14
Istanbulspor
0-1
Hatayspor
El Kaabi (24' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CGalatasarayGalatasaray383332922666102
2Fenerbahce38316199316899
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor382141369501967
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381871357431461
5BesiktasBesiktas38168145247556
6KasimpasaKasimpasa38168146265-356
7SivassporSivasspor381412124754-754
8AlanyasporAlanyaspor381216105350352
9Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38148164858-1050
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor381213134449-549
11Adana Demirspor381014145461-744
12GaziantepGaziantep38128185057-744
13Samsunspor381110174252-1043
14KayserisporKayserispor381112154457-1342
15Hatayspor38914154552-741
16KonyasporKonyaspor38914154053-1341
RFatih KaragumrukKaragumruk381010184952-340
RAnkaragucuAnkaragucu38816144652-640
RPendikspor38910194273-3137
RIstanbulspor3847272780-5316


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!