MX23RW : Friday, May 20 23:51:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 18, 2022 at 5pm UK
Karagumruk
0 - 1
Besiktas

Dursun (78')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Batshuayi (39' pen.)
Batshuayi (73')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Fatih Karagumruk and Besiktas, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 37.71%. A win for Fatih Karagumruk has a probability of 36.89% and a draw has a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline was Fatih Karagumruk 1-1 Besiktas with a probability of 11.99%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (8.69%), 1-0 (8.58%), 1-2 (8.38%). The actual score line of 0-1 was predicted with a 8.7%.

Result
Fatih KaragumrukDrawBesiktas
36.89%25.4%37.71%
Both teams to score 56.34%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.52%47.47%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.31%69.69%
Fatih Karagumruk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.84%25.16%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.12%59.87%
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.28%24.71%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.74%59.25%
Score Analysis
    Fatih Karagumruk 36.89%
    Besiktas 37.71%
    Draw 25.39%
Fatih KaragumrukDrawBesiktas
1-0 @ 8.58%
2-1 @ 8.28%
2-0 @ 5.92%
3-1 @ 3.81%
3-0 @ 2.72%
3-2 @ 2.66%
4-1 @ 1.31%
4-0 @ 0.94%
4-2 @ 0.92%
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 36.89%
1-1 @ 11.99%
0-0 @ 6.22%
2-2 @ 5.78%
3-3 @ 1.24%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.39%
0-1 @ 8.69%
1-2 @ 8.38%
0-2 @ 6.07%
1-3 @ 3.91%
0-3 @ 2.83%
2-3 @ 2.7%
1-4 @ 1.37%
0-4 @ 0.99%
2-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 37.71%

How you voted: Karagumruk vs Besiktas

Fatih Karagumruk
16.0%
Draw
28.0%
Besiktas
56.0%
25
Head to Head
Aug 28, 2021 7.45pm
Besiktas
1-0
Karagumruk
Teixeira (30')
Ucan (36'), Destanoglu (90+4')
Ucan (48')

Oztumer (14'), Durmaz (16'), Zukanovic (42'), Tatli (61')
May 11, 2021 6.30pm
Besiktas
1-2
Karagumruk
Bertolacci (39'), Ghezzal (54'), Borini (80')
Ghezzal (44'), Bertolacci (46'), Zukanovic (56'), Borini (61'), Welinton (64'), Ndao (85'), Ahmetoglu (90+2'), Castro (90+3')
Zukanovic (77')
Jan 21, 2021 1pm
Karagumruk
1-4
Besiktas
Borini (78' pen.)
Altinay (30'), Eggen Hedenstad (33')
Aboubakar (44'), Mensah (50', 70'), Larin (66')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
La Liga
Serie A
Ligue 1
DFB-Pokal
League One
Scottish Cup
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Russian Premier League
Ukrainian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Danish Superliga
Finnish Veikkausliiga
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Uruguayan Primera Division
Australian A-League
J1 League
Women's Champions League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor372312268333581
2Fenerbahce372010768383070
3KonyasporKonyaspor372071065442167
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul371881153351862
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor37187126658861
6AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
7BesiktasBesiktas37151395547858
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk37169124751-457
9Adana Demirspor371410135347652
10GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
11SivassporSivasspor371312125049151
12KasimpasaKasimpasa37148156355850
13Hatayspor37148155259-750
14KayserisporKayserispor371211145359-647
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor37129164043-345
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3797213753-1634
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3777234070-3028
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3755272766-3920

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!