MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:27:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 1pm UK
Stadio Libero Liberati
Ternana
2 - 1
FeralpiSalo
Distefano (42'), Lucchesi (68')
Diakite (70'), Iannarilli (75')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Tonetto (52')
Hergheligiu (66'), Butic (81'), Zennaro (88')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Ternana and FeralpiSalo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cosenza 1-3 Ternana
Saturday, December 2 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: FeralpiSalo 0-1 Cittadella
Saturday, December 2 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ternana win with a probability of 48.28%. A draw had a probability of 26.7% and a win for FeralpiSalo had a probability of 25.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ternana win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.45%) and 2-1 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.54%), while for a FeralpiSalo win it was 0-1 (8.72%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ternana would win this match.

Result
TernanaDrawFeralpiSalo
48.28% (0.179 0.18) 26.7% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07) 25.02% (-0.109 -0.11)
Both teams to score 46.92% (0.095999999999997 0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.87% (0.175 0.18)57.13% (-0.177 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22% (0.138 0.14)78% (-0.142 -0.14)
Ternana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.28% (0.158 0.16)23.72% (-0.161 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.15% (0.228 0.23)57.85% (-0.231 -0.23)
FeralpiSalo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.51% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)38.49%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.76% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)75.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    Ternana 48.28%
    FeralpiSalo 25.02%
    Draw 26.69%
TernanaDrawFeralpiSalo
1-0 @ 13.13% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 9.45% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.53% (0.033 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.33% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.07% (0.015 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.63% (0.02 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.56% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 48.28%
1-1 @ 12.54% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 9.13% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
2-2 @ 4.31% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 26.69%
0-1 @ 8.72% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)
1-2 @ 5.99% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.16% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.91% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 1.37% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.32% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 1.55%
Total : 25.02%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma26167349262355
2VeneziaVenezia26146647321548
3Cremonese26138535191647
4Palermo26137647311646
5Como2613763429546
6CatanzaroCatanzaro2612684237542
7Cittadella26106103335-236
8Brescia2681082625134
9Modena2581073033-334
10BariBari2671272730-333
11Cosenza CalcioCosenza2688103029132
12SudtirolSudtirol2687113336-331
13Reggiana2661372932-331
14Sampdoria2696113440-631
15Pisa2679103133-230
16Ternana2668123034-426
17AscoliAscoli2668122632-626
18SpeziaSpezia25510102538-1325
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo2656152742-1521
20Lecco2656152749-2221

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!