MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 04:26:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 34
Apr 19, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
MAPEI Stadium - Citta del Tricolore

Reggiana
0 - 4
Cosenza


Cigarini (86')
FT(HT: 0-2)
D'Orazio (6'), Tutino (44'), Forte (82', 90')
Marras (25'), Zuccon (26'), Venturi (65'), Voca (69'), Praszelik (88')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Reggiana and Cosenza Calcio.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lecco 1-0 Reggiana
Saturday, April 13 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cosenza 1-1 Palermo
Saturday, April 13 at 3.15pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Reggiana win with a probability of 41.77%. A win for Cosenza Calcio had a probability of 30.34% and a draw had a probability of 27.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Reggiana win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.38%) and 2-0 (7.99%). The likeliest Cosenza Calcio win was 0-1 (10.18%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.06%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood.

Result
ReggianaDrawCosenza Calcio
41.77% (-0.055 -0.05) 27.89% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 30.34% (0.044 0.04)
Both teams to score 46.98% (-0.012 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.26% (-0.023999999999994 -0.02)58.73% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.74% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)79.26% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Reggiana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.28% (-0.042999999999992 -0.04)27.72% (0.040000000000003 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.72% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)63.28% (0.052 0.05)
Cosenza Calcio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65% (0.021000000000001 0.02)35% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.25% (0.021000000000001 0.02)71.75% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Reggiana 41.76%
    Cosenza Calcio 30.34%
    Draw 27.88%
ReggianaDrawCosenza Calcio
1-0 @ 12.44% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.38% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.99% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.59% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.42% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.88% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.15% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.1% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 41.76%
1-1 @ 13.06%
0-0 @ 9.7% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.4% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27.88%
0-1 @ 10.18% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.86% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.35% (0.011 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.87% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.54% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 30.34%

How you voted: Reggiana vs Cosenza

Reggiana
57.1%
Draw
42.9%
Cosenza Calcio
0.0%
7
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 13
Cosenza
2-0
Reggiana
Voca (23'), Tutino (83')
Mazzocchi (28'), Voca (33'), D'Orazio (76'), Praszelik (80')

Portanova (31'), Marcandalli (45'), Cigarini (71')
Mar 20, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 30
Reggiana
1-1
Cosenza
Varone (75')
Ajeti (64')
Gliozzi (3')
Idda (14'), Ingrosso (39')
Dec 12, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 11
Cosenza
0-1
Reggiana

Sciaudone (43'), Tiritiello (77')
Varone (66')
Ajeti (15'), Costa (36'), Voltan (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma382113466353176
2Como382110758401873
3VeneziaVenezia382171069462370
4Cremonese381910950321867
5CatanzaroCatanzaro38179125950960
6Palermo381511126253956
7Sampdoria38169135350355
8Brescia381215114440451
9Cosenza CalcioCosenza381114134742547
10SudtirolSudtirol381211154648-247
11Modena381017114147-647
12Reggiana381017113845-747
13Pisa381113145154-346
14Cittadella381113144047-746
15SpeziaSpezia38917123649-1344
16Ternana381110174350-743
17AscoliAscoli38914153842-441
18BariBari38817133849-1141
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3889214465-2133
20Lecco3868243574-3926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!