MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:49:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 33
Apr 13, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Stadio San Vito-Luigi Marulla

Cosenza
1 - 1
Palermo

Tutino (62' pen.)
Calo (77'), Florenzi (78'), Florenzi (86')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Buttaro (44')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Cosenza Calcio and Palermo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FeralpiSalo 2-2 Cosenza
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Palermo 2-2 Sampdoria
Saturday, April 6 at 3.15pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cosenza Calcio win with a probability of 38.42%. A win for Palermo had a probability of 34.99% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cosenza Calcio win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.33%) and 2-0 (6.69%). The likeliest Palermo win was 0-1 (9.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.64%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood.

Result
Cosenza CalcioDrawPalermo
38.42% (0.15199999999999 0.15) 26.59% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02) 34.99% (-0.133 -0.13)
Both teams to score 52.15% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.23% (0.055999999999997 0.06)52.76% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.61% (0.048999999999999 0.05)74.39% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)
Cosenza Calcio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.23% (0.113 0.11)26.76% (-0.11 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.96% (0.147 0.15)62.04% (-0.144 -0.14)
Palermo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.21% (-0.055000000000007 -0.06)28.78% (0.058 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.37% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)64.63% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Cosenza Calcio 38.41%
    Palermo 34.99%
    Draw 26.58%
Cosenza CalcioDrawPalermo
1-0 @ 10.15% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.33% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.69% (0.028 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.66% (0.021 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.94% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.28% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.21% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 0.97% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 38.41%
1-1 @ 12.64% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.7% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.19% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-3 @ 0.95% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.58%
0-1 @ 9.59% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-2 @ 7.88% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.97% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-3 @ 3.27% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.48% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.16% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-4 @ 1.02% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 34.99%

Head to Head
Sep 22, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 6
Palermo
0-1
Cosenza

Segre (89')
Canotto (90+1')
D'Orazio (58'), Tutino (90+1'), Canotto (90+2')
Apr 10, 2023 7.30pm
Nov 12, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 13
Cosenza
3-2
Palermo
Florenzi (45+1'), Rigione (56'), Larrivey (63')
Brunori (41', 59')
Mar 30, 2019 2pm
Gameweek 30
Cosenza
1-1
Palermo
Sciaudone (36')
Dermaku (11'), Sciaudone (88')
Nestorovski (19')
Murawski (28'), Bellusci (35'), Moreo (45'), Jajalo (45'), Rajkovic (53'), Nestorovski (88')
Nestorovski (90')
Nov 3, 2018 2pm
Gameweek 11
Palermo
2-1
Cosenza
Salvi (77'), Puscas (90')
Murawski (8'), Bellusci (35'), Jajalo (67'), Struna (90')
Baclet (79')
Mungo (15'), Garritano (73'), Pascali (90')
Idda (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma382113466353176
2Como382110758401873
3VeneziaVenezia382171069462370
4Cremonese381910950321867
5CatanzaroCatanzaro38179125950960
6Palermo381511126253956
7Sampdoria38169135350355
8Brescia381215114440451
9Cosenza CalcioCosenza381114134742547
10SudtirolSudtirol381211154648-247
11Modena381017114147-647
12Reggiana381017113845-747
13Pisa381113145154-346
14Cittadella381113144047-746
15SpeziaSpezia38917123649-1344
16Ternana381110174350-743
17AscoliAscoli38914153842-441
18BariBari38817133849-1141
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3889214465-2133
20Lecco3868243574-3926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!