MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 21:15:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 28
Mar 3, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Stadio San Vito-Luigi Marulla

Cosenza
0 - 2
Catanzaro


Mazzocchi (43'), D'Orazio (45'), Forte (49'), Venturi (61'), Micai (90+5')
Venturi (77')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Iemmello (31'), Biasci (89')
Petriccione (6')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Cosenza Calcio and Catanzaro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Parma 1-1 Cosenza
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Catanzaro 2-0 Bari
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.30pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cosenza Calcio win with a probability of 37.35%. A win for Catanzaro had a probability of 35.65% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cosenza Calcio win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.13%) and 2-0 (6.6%). The likeliest Catanzaro win was 0-1 (10.11%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.82%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood.

Result
Cosenza CalcioDrawCatanzaro
37.35% (-0.11 -0.11) 27% (0.214 0.21) 35.65% (-0.102 -0.1)
Both teams to score 50.89% (-0.69 -0.69)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.61% (-0.868 -0.87)54.39% (0.869 0.87)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.23% (-0.728 -0.73)75.77% (0.73099999999999 0.73)
Cosenza Calcio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.85% (-0.479 -0.48)28.15% (0.481 0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.17% (-0.611 -0.61)63.83% (0.613 0.61)
Catanzaro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.83% (-0.48399999999999 -0.48)29.17% (0.486 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.89% (-0.602 -0.6)65.11% (0.604 0.6)
Score Analysis
    Cosenza Calcio 37.34%
    Catanzaro 35.64%
    Draw 27%
Cosenza CalcioDrawCatanzaro
1-0 @ 10.4% (0.21 0.21)
2-1 @ 8.13% (-0.052999999999999 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.6% (0.047 0.05)
3-1 @ 3.44% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-0 @ 2.79% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.12% (-0.072 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.09% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 37.34%
1-1 @ 12.82% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 8.21% (0.275 0.27)
2-2 @ 5.01% (-0.101 -0.1)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 27%
0-1 @ 10.11% (0.198 0.2)
1-2 @ 7.9% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-2 @ 6.23% (0.043 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.24% (-0.066 -0.07)
0-3 @ 2.56% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.06% (-0.07 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 35.64%

Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 14
Catanzaro
2-0
Cosenza
Iemmello (12'), Biasci (52')
Sounas (20'), Biasci (23'), Katseris (66')

Praszelik (18'), Marras (26'), Venturi (64'), Zuccon (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma33209459322769
2Como33197749351464
3VeneziaVenezia33187860382261
4Cremonese33178843281559
5CatanzaroCatanzaro331671053421155
6Palermo331491058481051
7Brescia331112103835345
8Sampdoria33137134748-144
9Pisa331110124445-143
10Cittadella331110123740-343
11SudtirolSudtirol33119134041-142
12Reggiana3381693438-440
13Modena33815103744-739
14Cosenza CalcioCosenza33812133538-336
15Ternana3399153845-736
16BariBari33714123242-1035
17SpeziaSpezia33714123146-1535
18AscoliAscoli33712143338-533
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3387183854-1631
20Lecco3368193160-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!