MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:10:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 16
Dec 10, 2023 at 3.15pm UK
MAPEI Stadium - Citta del Tricolore
Brescia logo
Reggiana
1 - 1
Brescia
Girma (76')
Nardi (35'), Romagna (55'), Girma (78'), Djamanca (80')
Girma (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Moncini (90+2' pen.)
Adorni (70'), Dickmann (78'), van de Looi (87'), Bertagnoli (90+7')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Reggiana and Brescia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Modena 2-1 Reggiana
Saturday, December 2 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Brescia 3-1 Sampdoria
Sunday, December 3 at 3.15pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Reggiana win with a probability of 43.68%. A win for Brescia had a probability of 29.83% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Reggiana win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.87%) and 2-0 (7.94%). The likeliest Brescia win was 0-1 (8.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.58%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood.

Result
ReggianaDrawBrescia
43.68% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 26.48% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 29.83% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 50.85% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.31% (0.020000000000003 0.02)53.69% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.82% (0.016999999999999 0.02)75.17% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Reggiana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.59% (0.0030000000000001 0)24.41% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.16% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)58.83% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Brescia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.27% (0.019000000000005 0.02)32.73% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.71% (0.022000000000002 0.02)69.28% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Reggiana 43.68%
    Brescia 29.83%
    Draw 26.48%
ReggianaDrawBrescia
1-0 @ 11.26% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.87%
2-0 @ 7.94% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-1 @ 4.17% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.73% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.33% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 1.47%
4-0 @ 1.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 43.68%
1-1 @ 12.58%
0-0 @ 7.99% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.96% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 26.48%
0-1 @ 8.92% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 7.03% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 4.98% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 2.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.86% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.85% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 29.83%

Head to Head
Apr 5, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 32
Reggiana
2-2
Brescia
Zamparo (47'), Varone (90+6')
Ajeti (55'), Varone (71')
Aye (30'), Mateju (79')
Bjarnason (26'), Mateju (38'), Joronen (90+1')
Dec 19, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 13
Brescia
3-1
Reggiana
Torregrossa (8'), Jagiello (45+2'), Ragusa (81')
Dessena (33'), Papetti (37'), Sabelli (40'), Jagiello (48'), Mateju (80')
Radrezza (32')
Zamparo (19'), Costa (30'), Muratore (71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma25166348252354
2Cremonese25137533171646
3Palermo25136645291645
4VeneziaVenezia25136645311445
5Como2513663328545
6CatanzaroCatanzaro2511684036439
7Cittadella2510693233-136
8Modena2581073033-334
9Brescia258982625133
10BariBari2571262729-233
11Cosenza CalcioCosenza258892927232
12Pisa257993031-130
13Reggiana2561272932-330
14SudtirolSudtirol2577113236-428
15Sampdoria2586113239-728
16Ternana2567123034-425
17SpeziaSpezia25510102538-1325
18AscoliAscoli2558122532-723
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo2556142741-1421
20Lecco2555152749-2220

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!