MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 15:06:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brescia logo
Serie B | Gameweek 15
Dec 3, 2023 at 3.15pm UK
Stadio Mario Rigamonti
Sampdoria logo
Brescia
3 - 1
Sampdoria
Jallow (10'), Borrelli (34'), Bjarnason (41')
Adorni (14'), Jallow (59'), Cistana (77'), Huard (90')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Giordano (86')
Yepes (14'), Kasami (24'), Depaoli (67')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Brescia and Sampdoria.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sudtirol 1-1 Brescia
Tuesday, November 28 at 5.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Sampdoria 2-1 Spezia
Friday, November 24 at 7.30pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brescia win with a probability of 45.57%. A draw had a probability of 27.7% and a win for Sampdoria had a probability of 26.72%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brescia win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.03%) and 2-1 (8.65%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.89%), while for a Sampdoria win it was 0-1 (9.61%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Brescia would win this match.

Result
BresciaDrawSampdoria
45.57% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06) 27.7% (0.413 0.41) 26.72% (-0.359 -0.36)
Both teams to score 45.52% (-1.366 -1.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.38% (-1.624 -1.62)59.61% (1.622 1.62)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.06% (-1.261 -1.26)79.94% (1.26 1.26)
Brescia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.86% (-0.768 -0.77)26.14% (0.766 0.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.79% (-1.04 -1.04)61.21% (1.037 1.04)
Sampdoria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.62% (-1.198 -1.2)38.37% (1.197 1.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.87% (-1.167 -1.17)75.13% (1.165 1.17)
Score Analysis
    Brescia 45.56%
    Sampdoria 26.72%
    Draw 27.7%
BresciaDrawSampdoria
1-0 @ 13.45% (0.52 0.52)
2-0 @ 9.03% (0.157 0.16)
2-1 @ 8.65% (-0.131 -0.13)
3-0 @ 4.04% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.87% (-0.145 -0.15)
3-2 @ 1.85% (-0.134 -0.13)
4-0 @ 1.36% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.3% (-0.078 -0.08)
Other @ 2.02%
Total : 45.56%
1-1 @ 12.89% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 10.03% (0.598 0.6)
2-2 @ 4.14% (-0.201 -0.2)
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 27.7%
0-1 @ 9.61% (0.273 0.27)
1-2 @ 6.17% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-2 @ 4.6% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.97% (-0.118 -0.12)
0-3 @ 1.47% (-0.054 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.32% (-0.11 -0.11)
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 26.72%

Head to Head
Aug 1, 2020 5pm
Gameweek 38
Brescia
1-1
Sampdoria
Torregrossa (49' pen.)
Gastaldello (26')
Leris (41')
Vieira (36'), Falcone (48'), Askildsen (81')
Askildsen (90+2')
Jan 12, 2020 2pm
Gameweek 19
Sampdoria
5-1
Brescia
Linetty (34'), Jankto (45'), Quagliarella (69' pen., 92'), Caprari (77')
Vieira (22'), Murru (42')
Chancellor (12')
Bisoli (10'), Romulo (38'), Chancellor (68')
Dec 4, 2014 8pm
Round Four
Sampdoria
2-0
Brescia
Gabbiadini (33' pen.), Bergessio (58')
Regini (44'), Obiang (53'), Bergessio (82')

Arcari (32'), Olivera (50')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma28178353282559
2Cremonese28158538201853
3Como2815763930952
4VeneziaVenezia28156750341651
5CatanzaroCatanzaro2814684637948
6Palermo28137851381346
7Brescia2891183128338
8Modena2881283236-436
9Cittadella28106123338-536
10SudtirolSudtirol2898113537-235
11Pisa28810103435-134
12Sampdoria28106123843-534
13BariBari2871382833-534
14Cosenza CalcioCosenza2889113132-133
15Reggiana2861573033-333
16Ternana2878133439-529
17AscoliAscoli28610122733-628
18SpeziaSpezia28512112641-1527
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo2866163045-1524
20Lecco2856172753-2621

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!