MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:11:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Genoa logo
Serie A | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Udinese logo

Genoa
2 - 0
Udinese

Retegui (36'), Bani (40')
De Winter (30')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Gianetti (1'), Kristensen (41'), Ebosele (86')
Kristensen (48')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between Genoa and Udinese, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Napoli 1-1 Genoa
Saturday, February 17 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Udinese 1-1 Cagliari
Sunday, February 18 at 2pm in Serie A

We said: Genoa 1-1 Udinese

A fifth straight league draw between these clubs could be on the cards at Marassi, as neither side is particularly prolific, and they are well-matched in many respects. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Genoa win with a probability of 51.3%. A draw has a probability of 25.5% and a win for Udinese has a probability of 23.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Genoa win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.84%) and 2-1 (9.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.07%), while for a Udinese win it is 0-1 (7.78%).

Result
GenoaDrawUdinese
51.3% (0.081999999999994 0.08) 25.51% (-0.124 -0.12) 23.19% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Both teams to score 48.45% (0.392 0.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.78% (0.497 0.5)54.22% (-0.498 -0.5)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.38% (0.414 0.41)75.62% (-0.41500000000001 -0.42)
Genoa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.83% (0.233 0.23)21.16% (-0.236 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.97% (0.367 0.37)54.03% (-0.367 -0.37)
Udinese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.45% (0.316 0.32)38.54% (-0.32 -0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.71% (0.301 0.3)75.29% (-0.30199999999999 -0.3)
Score Analysis
    Genoa 51.29%
    Udinese 23.19%
    Draw 25.5%
GenoaDrawUdinese
1-0 @ 12.66% (-0.16 -0.16)
2-0 @ 9.84% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.38% (0.035 0.04)
3-0 @ 5.09% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.85% (0.053 0.05)
3-2 @ 2.31% (0.045 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.98% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.89% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 3.3%
Total : 51.29%
1-1 @ 12.07% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 8.16% (-0.16 -0.16)
2-2 @ 4.47% (0.055 0.05)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 7.78% (-0.084000000000001 -0.08)
1-2 @ 5.76% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.71% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.83% (0.025 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.42% (0.029 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.18% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 23.19%

How you voted: Genoa vs Udinese

Genoa
48.8%
Draw
41.9%
Udinese
9.3%
43
Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 7
Udinese
2-2
Genoa
Lucca (23'), Matturro (90+1' og.)
Pereyra (35'), Success (42')
Lovric (90+4')
Gudmundsson (14', 41')
Martinez (23'), Frendrup (90+6')
Jan 22, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 23
Genoa
0-0
Udinese
Sturaro (39'), Portanova (73'), Cambiaso (79')
Cambiaso (79')
Makengo (41'), Deulofeu (72'), Arslan (74'), Perez (86')
Nov 28, 2021 11.30am
Gameweek 14
Udinese
0-0
Genoa
Molina (45+2'), Makengo (56'), Pussetto (86')
Vasquez (40'), Sabelli (44'), Ghiglione (86'), Rovella (90+1')
Mar 13, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 27
Genoa
1-1
Udinese
Pandev (8')
Pandev (10'), Criscito (28'), Badelj (74')
De Paul (30' pen.)
Nestorovski (90')
Nov 22, 2020 5pm
Gameweek 8
Udinese
1-0
Genoa
De Paul (34')
Arslan (65'), Musso (76')

Masiello (31'), Badelj (63'), Scamacca (90+5')
Perin (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan32265177176083
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus32189545242163
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Atalanta BCAtalanta311561057362151
7Napoli321310950401049
8Lazio32154134135649
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina31128114336744
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa32912113539-439
13Lecce32711142748-2132
14CagliariCagliari32710153454-2031
15Hellas VeronaHellas Verona32610163044-1428
16Udinese31416113047-1728
17Empoli3277182548-2328
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!