MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:01:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 18
Dec 2, 2023 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Municipal Cartagonova
Cartagena
1 - 0
Sporting Gijon
Carlos (79')
Carlos (65'), Hassan (65')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Insua (43'), Hassan (90+5'), Izquierdoz (90+6')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Cartagena and Sporting Gijon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tenerife 1-1 Cartagena
Sunday, November 26 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Sporting Gijon 2-0 Eldense
Monday, November 27 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sporting Gijon win with a probability of 46.7%. A draw had a probability of 27.4% and a win for Cartagena had a probability of 25.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sporting Gijon win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.25%) and 1-2 (8.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.77%), while for a Cartagena win it was 1-0 (9.29%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood.

Result
CartagenaDrawSporting Gijon
25.91% (0.065000000000001 0.07) 27.38% (0.0030000000000001 0) 46.7% (-0.065999999999995 -0.07)
Both teams to score 45.79% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.03% (0.026000000000003 0.03)58.97% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.55% (0.02 0.02)79.45% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Cartagena Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.28% (0.070999999999998 0.07)38.72% (-0.068999999999996 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.54% (0.067 0.07)75.45% (-0.064000000000007 -0.06)
Sporting Gijon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.72% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)25.28% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.95% (-0.029999999999994 -0.03)60.05% (0.032000000000004 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Cartagena 25.91%
    Sporting Gijon 46.7%
    Draw 27.38%
CartagenaDrawSporting Gijon
1-0 @ 9.29% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-1 @ 6.06% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.41% (0.013 0.01)
3-1 @ 1.92% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.39% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.32% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 1.53%
Total : 25.91%
1-1 @ 12.77% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.79% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.17% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 27.38%
0-1 @ 13.46% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 9.25% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.78% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 4.24% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.03% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-3 @ 1.91% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.46% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.38% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 46.7%

Head to Head
Apr 22, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 37
Cartagena
2-1
Sporting Gijon
Poveda (31'), Ortuno (40')
Insua (42')
Dec 11, 2022 3.15pm
Mar 26, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 33
Sporting Gijon
4-1
Cartagena
Delmas (39' og.), Durdevic (49' pen., 74'), Diaz (82')
Milovanov (30'), Rivera (52'), Diaz (64')
Gil (19')
Silva (48')
Oct 19, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 11
Cartagena
1-0
Sporting Gijon
Castro (79' pen.)

Kravets (64'), Babin (83')
Kravets (78')
Jan 31, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 23
Sporting Gijon
0-0
Cartagena
Valiente (52'), Diaz (60')
Garcia (79')
Datkovic (8'), Gallar (28'), Simon (29'), Angel (32'), Aburjania (78')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes28148640182250
2Espanyol28138746331347
3EibarEibar28137844331146
4Real ValladolidValladolid2813693226645
5ElcheElche2812882623344
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon28111073224843
7Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol28111073332143
8Racing de SantanderRacing28126104239342
9Burgos28126103537-242
10Real Oviedo281011734231141
11Levante2791263231139
12Eldense2891183637-138
13Real ZaragozaZaragoza2891092825337
14TenerifeTenerife28107112425-137
15MirandesMirandes2889113337-433
16Huesca28711102322132
17Albacete28710113239-731
18CartagenaCartagena2887132838-1031
19Villarreal II2879122841-1330
20AlcorconAlcorcon2878132238-1629
21FC AndorraFC Andorra2767142235-1325
22Amorebieta2849152137-1621

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!