MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 14:43:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Kelty Hearts
Scottish League One | Gameweek 33
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
New Central Park
Stirling Albion

Kelty Hearts
1 - 0
Stirling

McCluskey (32')
Paterson (37'), O'Donnell (63'), Cunningham (81'), McCluskey (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Crane (10'), Banner (28'), Cummins (52'), McPake (89'), Hilson (90+1')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Kelty Hearts and Stirling Albion.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: QotS 1-2 Kelty Hearts
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Stirling 1-5 Alloa
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kelty Hearts win with a probability of 42.56%. A win for Stirling Albion had a probability of 32.73% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kelty Hearts win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.69%) and 2-0 (6.74%). The likeliest Stirling Albion win was 1-2 (7.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.56%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kelty Hearts would win this match.

Result
Kelty HeartsDrawStirling Albion
42.56% (0.041000000000004 0.04) 24.7% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 32.73% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 57.97% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.97% (0.028999999999996 0.03)45.03% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.62% (0.029000000000003 0.03)67.38% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)
Kelty Hearts Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.79% (0.027000000000001 0.03)21.21% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.9% (0.048000000000002 0.05)54.1% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)
Stirling Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.57% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)26.43% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.4% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)61.59% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Score Analysis
    Kelty Hearts 42.56%
    Stirling Albion 32.73%
    Draw 24.69%
Kelty HeartsDrawStirling Albion
2-1 @ 8.97% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-0 @ 8.69% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 6.74% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 4.64% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.48% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 3.09% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.8% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 1.35% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.2% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 42.56%
1-1 @ 11.56% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.97% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 5.61% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.37% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.69%
1-2 @ 7.7% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-1 @ 7.46% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.96% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.41% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
2-3 @ 2.65%
0-3 @ 2.2% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.14% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 32.73%

Head to Head
Jan 27, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 22
Stirling
5-0
Kelty Hearts
McGregor (44'), Carrick (53'), Cooper (72', 80', 90+1')
Cummins (89')

Thomson (52'), Biabi (89')
O'Donnell (90+3')
Oct 28, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Kelty Hearts
1-0
Stirling
Moore (89')
McCluskey (52')

Hilson (86')
Cooper (52')
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Stirling
1-0
Kelty Hearts
Cooper (88')
Cooper (90')

Walker (65')
Apr 9, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 33
Kelty Hearts
1-1
Stirling
Biabi (8')
Biabi (50'), Forster (65'), Ngwenya (72')
Moore (2')
Cummins (49')
Jan 8, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 20
Stirling
0-3
Kelty Hearts

Grant (63'), McGeachie (72')
Austin (4'), Cardle (58', 78')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk36279096286890
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton36228673284574
3Alloa AthleticAlloa36168126055556
4Montrose36158135857153
5Cove Rangers36147155863-549
6Kelty Hearts36128164863-1544
7Queen of the SouthQotS36118174653-741
8Annan AthleticAnnan36912155568-1339
9Stirling AlbionStirling36109173958-1939
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3635283898-608


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!