MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 11:59:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Falkirk
Scottish League One | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Falkirk Community Stadium
Kelty Hearts
Falkirk
2 - 1
Kelty Hearts
Nesbitt (41'), Maciver (76')
Lang (5'), Maciver (15'), Henderson (26'), McCann (61'), Ross (72'), Yeats (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Bavidge (66')
Johnston (38'), Moore (73')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Falkirk and Kelty Hearts.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Montrose 0-0 Falkirk
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: QotS 1-3 Kelty Hearts
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Falkirk win with a probability of 74.36%. A draw had a probability of 15.4% and a win for Kelty Hearts had a probability of 10.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Falkirk win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.18%) and 3-0 (9.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.12%), while for a Kelty Hearts win it was 1-2 (3.06%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Falkirk would win this match.

Result
FalkirkDrawKelty Hearts
74.36% (0.0040000000000049 0) 15.39% (-0.0020000000000007 -0) 10.25% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Both teams to score 53.35% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.81% (0.0089999999999861 0.01)33.19% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.06% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)54.94% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Falkirk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.42% (0.0040000000000049 0)7.58% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
72.88% (0.007000000000005 0.01)27.12% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Kelty Hearts Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.72% (0.0049999999999955 0)42.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.33% (0.00099999999999767 0)78.68%
Score Analysis
    Falkirk 74.36%
    Kelty Hearts 10.25%
    Draw 15.39%
FalkirkDrawKelty Hearts
2-0 @ 10.66%
2-1 @ 9.18%
3-0 @ 9.17%
1-0 @ 8.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 7.89%
4-0 @ 5.92% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 5.09% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 3.4%
5-0 @ 3.05% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 2.63% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-2 @ 2.19%
6-0 @ 1.31% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-2 @ 1.13%
6-1 @ 1.13% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 74.36%
1-1 @ 7.12% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 3.95%
0-0 @ 3.2% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 0.98%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 15.39%
1-2 @ 3.06%
0-1 @ 2.76% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 1.19%
2-3 @ 1.13%
Other @ 2.11%
Total : 10.25%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 7
Kelty Hearts
1-5
Falkirk
O'Donnell (45+1')
O'Ware (19'), Johnston (84')
Henderson (2'), Morrison (19' pen., 33'), Maciver (73'), Nesbitt (80')
Henderson (45'), Spencer (84')
Mar 24, 2023 7.45pm
Feb 4, 2023 3pm
Oct 22, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 12
Falkirk
2-3
Kelty Hearts
Alegria (56'), Burrell (71')
Agyeman (6', 8'), Lyon (66')
Sep 3, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 6
Kelty Hearts
2-0
Falkirk
Cardle (19'), McGill (26')
Barjonas (35'), Cardle (51'), Martin (90+1')

Donaldson (42')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk25205063154865
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton25146551222948
3Alloa AthleticAlloa2512583738-141
4Montrose2611694239339
5Cove Rangers2510784138337
6Kelty Hearts2587103540-531
7Queen of the SouthQotS2685133340-729
8Stirling AlbionStirling2585122839-1129
9Annan AthleticAnnan2657143652-1622
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh2625193073-435

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!