MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:46:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 21
Feb 24, 2024 at 2pm UK
Ar-Rass Stadium

Al Tai
1 - 4
Al-Ahli

Mensah (43')
Roco (18'), Al-Mowasher (45+2'), Braga (45+8'), Alnakhli (51'), Mensah (70')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Firmino (45+8', 60'), Mahrez (82'), Kessie (88')
Al-Majhad (53')
Coverage of the Saudi Pro League clash between Al Tai and Al-Ahli.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Wahda 1-1 Al Tai
Friday, February 16 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Okhdood 3-2 Al-Ahli
Friday, February 16 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Al-Ahli win with a probability of 68.51%. A draw has a probability of 17.4% and a win for Al Tai has a probability of 14.08%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Ahli win is 1-2 with a probability of 9.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (9.31%) and 1-3 (7.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (7.81%), while for an Al Tai win it is 2-1 (4%).

Result
Al TaiDrawAl-Ahli
14.08% (0.178 0.18) 17.42% (0.050999999999998 0.05) 68.51% (-0.226 -0.23)
Both teams to score 58.53% (0.332 0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.29% (0.185 0.19)32.71% (-0.183 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.61% (0.211 0.21)54.39% (-0.209 -0.21)
Al Tai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.1% (0.367 0.37)35.89% (-0.364 -0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.33% (0.372 0.37)72.67% (-0.37 -0.37)
Al-Ahli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.3% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)8.7% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.05% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)29.94% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Al Tai 14.08%
    Al-Ahli 68.51%
    Draw 17.42%
Al TaiDrawAl-Ahli
2-1 @ 4% (0.04 0.04)
1-0 @ 3.2% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 1.67% (0.032 0.03)
2-0 @ 1.64% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.37% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 14.08%
1-1 @ 7.81%
2-2 @ 4.89% (0.047999999999999 0.05)
0-0 @ 3.12% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.36% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 17.42%
1-2 @ 9.54% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 9.31% (-0.093999999999999 -0.09)
1-3 @ 7.76% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-1 @ 7.63% (-0.076 -0.08)
0-3 @ 7.58% (-0.077 -0.08)
1-4 @ 4.74% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-4 @ 4.63% (-0.048 -0.05)
2-3 @ 3.98% (0.038 0.04)
2-4 @ 2.43% (0.023 0.02)
1-5 @ 2.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-5 @ 2.26% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-5 @ 1.19% (0.011 0.01)
1-6 @ 0.94% (-0.001 -0)
0-6 @ 0.92% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.3%
Total : 68.51%

Head to Head
Aug 29, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 4
Al-Ahli
2-0
Al Tai
Mahrez (39'), Kessie (59')
Al-Asmari (90+2'), Demiral (90+6')

Mohammed (43'), Braga (60')
Semedo (35')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-HilalAl-Hilal27252083176677
2Al-Nassr27212480344665
3Al-AhliAl-Ahli27157553282552
4Al-TaawounAl-Taawoun28139647311648
5Al Ittihad27145851351647
6Al Fateh28117104741640
7Al Ettifaq2710983328539
8Damac2798103833535
9Al ShababAl Shabab2898113635135
10Al Fayha2798103643-735
11Al Khaleej2898113239-735
12Al WahdaAl Wahda2794144147-631
13Al RaedAl Raed2886143643-730
14Al Riyadh2767142348-2525
15Abha2874173174-4325
16Al Okhdood2773172245-2324
17Al Tai2765162755-2823
18Al Hazem27210152565-4016


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!