MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 10:15:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 5
Sep 2, 2023 at 7pm UK
King Abdullah Sport City Stadium

Al-Taawoun
4 - 1
Al Wahda

Flavio (10'), Al Roqi (28'), Al-Ahmad (62'), Ashraf Al-Fiqi (85')
Al-Ahmad (40'), Muath Fallatah (52'), Mailson (88'), Girotto (88')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Fajr (90' pen.)
Coverage of the Saudi Pro League clash between Al-Taawoun and Al Wahda.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Okhdood 0-1 Al-Taawoun
Tuesday, August 29 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Wahda 0-3 Al Ittihad
Monday, August 28 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Taawoun win with a probability of 46.55%. A win for Al Wahda had a probability of 28.74% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Taawoun win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.33%) and 2-0 (7.75%). The likeliest Al Wahda win was 0-1 (7.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.67%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al-Taawoun would win this match.

Result
Al-TaawounDrawAl Wahda
46.55% (0.128 0.13) 24.71% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02) 28.74% (-0.105 -0.11)
Both teams to score 55.85% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.12% (0.036999999999999 0.04)46.88% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.87% (0.033999999999999 0.03)69.13% (-0.031000000000006 -0.03)
Al-Taawoun Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.79% (0.070999999999998 0.07)20.21% (-0.068999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.48% (0.113 0.11)52.52% (-0.111 -0.11)
Al Wahda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.99% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)30.01% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.87% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)66.13% (0.070999999999998 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Al-Taawoun 46.55%
    Al Wahda 28.74%
    Draw 24.71%
Al-TaawounDrawAl Wahda
1-0 @ 9.7% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.33% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.75% (0.022 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.98% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.13% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.99% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.99% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.65% (0.011 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.2% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 46.55%
1-1 @ 11.67% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.06% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.62% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.71%
0-1 @ 7.3% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.03% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.39% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.82% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.25% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.76% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 28.74%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-HilalAl-Hilal27252083176677
2Al-Nassr28222483354868
3Al-AhliAl-Ahli27157553282552
4Al Ittihad28155854371750
5Al-TaawounAl-Taawoun28139647311648
6Al Fateh28117104741640
7Al Ettifaq28101083328540
8Damac28108104034638
9Al ShababAl Shabab2898113635135
10Al Khaleej2898113239-735
11Al Fayha2898113746-935
12Al WahdaAl Wahda2895144147-632
13Al RaedAl Raed2886143643-730
14Al Tai2875162956-2726
15Al Riyadh2867152450-2625
16Abha2874173174-4325
17Al Okhdood2873182347-2424
18Al Hazem28210162768-4116


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!