MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:35:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 24
Feb 24, 2024 at 4.10pm UK
Stadion Aldo Drosina

Istra 1961
2 - 1
Rudes

Cuic (22'), Erceg (78')
Cuic (18'), Ekong (31'), Mauric (90+1'), Erceg (90+6'), Majstorovic (90+6')
Cuic (45')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Karacic (6')
Dolezal (43'), Karacic (61'), Markovic (90+5'), Pavlovic (90+5')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between NK Istra 1961 and Rudes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Slaven Koprivnica 1-1 Istra 1961
Friday, February 16 at 4pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Rudes 0-2 Hajduk Split
Saturday, February 17 at 4.10pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a NK Istra 1961 win with a probability of 45.08%. A win for Rudes has a probability of 27.53% and a draw has a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a NK Istra 1961 win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8.75%) and 2-1 (8.73%). The likeliest Rudes win is 0-1 (9.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.84%).

Result
NK Istra 1961DrawRudes
45.08% (0.284 0.28) 27.38% (-0.084 -0.08) 27.53% (-0.2 -0.2)
Both teams to score 46.92% (0.107 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.91% (0.2 0.2)58.09% (-0.2 -0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.24% (0.157 0.16)78.76% (-0.157 -0.16)
NK Istra 1961 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.31% (0.23400000000001 0.23)25.69% (-0.233 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.4% (0.319 0.32)60.6% (-0.318 -0.32)
Rudes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.14% (-0.055 -0.05)36.86% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.35% (-0.055 -0.05)73.65% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Score Analysis
    NK Istra 1961 45.07%
    Rudes 27.53%
    Draw 27.38%
NK Istra 1961DrawRudes
1-0 @ 12.86% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.75% (0.051 0.05)
2-1 @ 8.73% (0.037999999999998 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.96% (0.049 0.05)
3-1 @ 3.95% (0.043 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.97% (0.018 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.35% (0.025 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.34% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 45.07%
1-1 @ 12.84% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 9.47% (-0.072000000000001 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.36% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27.38%
0-1 @ 9.45% (-0.086 -0.09)
1-2 @ 6.41% (-0.025 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.72% (-0.05 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.13% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.57% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.45% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 27.53%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 15
Rudes
0-4
Istra 1961
Mauric (14'), Erceg (26', 45+3'), Vuk (57')
Aug 27, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 6
Istra 1961
0-0
Rudes
Hujber (51'), Devetak (75')
Latkovic (45+1'), Lazarov (71'), Kralj (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HNK RijekaRijeka30215459203968
2Dinamo Zagreb29196454233163
3Hajduk Split30174940202055
4Osijek30129951391245
5NK Lokomotiva301014641311044
6GoricaGorica3098132937-835
7NK VarazdinVarazdin29712103239-733
8Slaven Koprivnica3086163655-1930
9NK Istra 1961Istra 196130610142549-2428
10Rudes3014251367-547


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!