MX23RW : Friday, May 20 20:15:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Leeds logo
Leicester logo
Liverpool logo
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Norwich logo
Southampton logo
Spurs logo
Watford logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Jan 22, 2022 at 12.30pm UK at Goodison Park
Everton
0 - 1
Aston Villa

Gomes (45+1'), Calvert-Lewin (50'), Mina (58'), Allan (82'), Godfrey (83')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Buendia (45+3')
Martinez (69'), Cash (75'), Mings (86'), Ings (90+3')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Everton and Aston Villa, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aston Villa win with a probability of 36.5%. A win for Everton has a probability of 36.49% and a draw has a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline was Everton 1-1 Aston Villa with a probability of 12.82%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (10.27%), 1-0 (10.26%), 0-0 (8.22%). The actual score line of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.3%.

Result
EvertonDrawAston Villa
36.49%27.01%36.5%
Both teams to score 50.88%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.58%54.41%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.21%75.79%
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.33%28.67%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.51%64.49%
Aston Villa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.33%28.66%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.52%64.48%
Score Analysis
    Everton 36.48%
    Aston Villa 36.5%
    Draw 27%
EvertonDrawAston Villa
1-0 @ 10.26%
2-1 @ 8.01%
2-0 @ 6.41%
3-1 @ 3.34%
3-0 @ 2.67%
3-2 @ 2.09%
4-1 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 36.48%
1-1 @ 12.82%
0-0 @ 8.22%
2-2 @ 5.01%
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 27%
0-1 @ 10.27%
1-2 @ 8.02%
0-2 @ 6.42%
1-3 @ 3.34%
0-3 @ 2.67%
2-3 @ 2.09%
1-4 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 36.5%

How you voted: Everton vs Aston Villa

Everton
20.9%
Draw
17.6%
Aston Villa
61.5%
273
Head to Head
Sep 18, 2021 5.30pm
Aston Villa
3-0
Everton
Cash (66'), Digne (69' og.), Bailey (75')
Bailey (76')

Godfrey (72')
May 13, 2021 6pm
May 1, 2021 8pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37286396247290
2Liverpool37278291256689
3Chelsea372011674324271
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs372151164402468
5Arsenal37213135647966
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd371610115756158
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham371681359481156
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37156163740-351
9Leicester CityLeicester371310145858049
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371115113943-448
11Brentford37137174754-746
12Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371210154261-1946
13Crystal Palace371015124946345
14Aston Villa37136185051-145
15Southampton37913154263-2140
16Everton37116204261-1939
17Burnley37714163351-1835
18Leeds UnitedLeeds37811184078-3835
RWatford3765263375-4223
RNorwich CityNorwich3757252379-5622

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!