MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 06:47:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 22
Feb 23, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadion Miejski

Piast Gliwice
0 - 0
Cracovia


Ameyaw (21')
FT

Bitri (60')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Piast Gliwice and KS Cracovia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rakow 3-1 Piast Gliwice
Saturday, February 17 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-1 Cracovia
Sunday, February 18 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Piast Gliwice win with a probability of 43.58%. A draw had a probability of 28.7% and a win for KS Cracovia had a probability of 27.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Piast Gliwice win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.78%) and 2-1 (8.25%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.13%), while for a KS Cracovia win it was 0-1 (10.46%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood.

Result
Piast GliwiceDrawKS Cracovia
43.58% (-0.058 -0.06) 28.69% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 27.73% (0.041 0.04)
Both teams to score 43.56% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.6% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)62.4% (0.038000000000004 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.97% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)82.03% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Piast Gliwice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.51% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)28.49% (0.050999999999998 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.74% (-0.064 -0.06)64.26% (0.065000000000012 0.07)
KS Cracovia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.92% (0.012999999999998 0.01)39.08% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.2% (0.010999999999999 0.01)75.8% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Piast Gliwice 43.57%
    KS Cracovia 27.73%
    Draw 28.68%
Piast GliwiceDrawKS Cracovia
1-0 @ 13.97%
2-0 @ 8.78% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.25% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.67% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.45% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.62% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.15% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.08% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 43.57%
1-1 @ 13.13%
0-0 @ 11.13% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.87% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 28.68%
0-1 @ 10.46% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.17% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 4.91% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.93% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.54% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.21% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 27.73%

Head to Head
Aug 21, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 5
Cracovia
1-1
Piast Gliwice
Kallman (44')
Atanasov (49'), Makuch (58'), Oshima (72'), Jugas (90+2')
Dziczek (90+4' pen.)
Felix (36'), Vukovic (37'), Katranis (49'), Tomasiewicz (58'), Vukovic (64')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia28157664382652
2Slask Wroclaw28148638261250
3Lech Poznan2813964032848
4Pogon SzczecinSzczecin28145954322247
5Rakow CzestochowaRakow281210650311946
6Legia WarsawLegia281210643331046
7Gornik ZabrzeGornik2813693832645
8Widzew Lodz28116113636039
9Stal Mielec28108103334-138
10Radomiak Radom2898113443-935
11Zaglebie Lubin2898113041-1135
12KS CracoviaCracovia2861483839-132
13Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice2861482832-432
14Warta Poznan28710112633-731
15Puszcza Niepolomice28611113446-1229
16Korona Kielce28512113038-827
17LKS Lodz2856172658-3221
18Ruch Chorzow28214122947-1820


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!