MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:12:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
NIFL Premiership | Gameweek 20
Dec 8, 2023 at 8pm UK
The Showgrounds
Newry City AFC
0 - 0
Ballymena

Poynton (18'), Bagnall (46'), McGivern (47')
FT

Nelson (7'), Boyle (46'), Westendorf (50')
Tennant (66')
Coverage of the NIFL Premiership clash between Newry City AFC and Ballymena United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Crusaders 1-1 Newry City AFC
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership
Last Game: Ballymena 0-0 Larne
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ballymena United win with a probability of 37.81%. A win for Newry City AFC had a probability of 36.59% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ballymena United win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.38%) and 0-2 (6.18%). The likeliest Newry City AFC win was 1-0 (8.77%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
Newry City AFCDrawBallymena United
36.59%25.6%37.81% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Both teams to score 55.61% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.59% (0.0019999999999953 0)48.41%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.45% (0.0019999999999989 0)70.55%
Newry City AFC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.23% (0.0019999999999953 0)25.76%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.29% (0.00099999999999767 0)60.71% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Ballymena United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.91% (0.0030000000000001 0)25.09%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.22% (0.002999999999993 0)59.78%
Score Analysis
    Newry City AFC 36.59%
    Ballymena United 37.81%
    Draw 25.6%
Newry City AFCDrawBallymena United
1-0 @ 8.77%
2-1 @ 8.22%
2-0 @ 5.94%
3-1 @ 3.72%
3-0 @ 2.69%
3-2 @ 2.57%
4-1 @ 1.26%
4-0 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 36.59%
1-1 @ 12.12%
0-0 @ 6.46%
2-2 @ 5.68%
3-3 @ 1.18%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 8.94%
1-2 @ 8.38%
0-2 @ 6.18%
1-3 @ 3.86% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.85%
2-3 @ 2.62%
1-4 @ 1.34%
0-4 @ 0.99%
2-4 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 37.81%

Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Ballymena
0-2
Newry City AFC

Burns (38')
Burns (52')
Salley (19'), Newell (84')
Lockhart (2'), O'Connor (15'), McGivern (44'), Salley (55'), Hughes (59'), Healy (89')
McGivern (69')
Apr 22, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Newry City AFC
2-2
Ballymena
Teelan (42'), Scullion (67')
Strain (6', 64')
Jan 24, 2023 8pm
Nov 8, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 6
Newry City AFC
3-2
Ballymena
Healy (17'), Hughes (36'), Healy (90+2')
Nelson (7'), Strain (76')
Nov 4, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 14
Ballymena
3-0
Newry City AFC
Place (19' pen.), Gibson (52'), McDaid (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LarneLarne29217158164270
2LinfieldLinfield30223565333269
3CliftonvilleCliftonville30214569234667
4GlentoranGlentoran28147761313049
5CrusadersCrusaders291361047331445
6ColeraineColeraine29105143755-1835
7Carrick RangersCarrick29104153658-2234
8Loughgall2995154052-1232
9GlenavonGlenavon2893163450-1630
10Dungannon SwiftsDungannon2977154858-1028
11Ballymena UnitedBallymena2954201851-3319
12Newry City AFC2935212174-5314

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!