MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:50:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Southend United
National League | Gameweek 21
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Roots Hall Stadium
Wealdstone
Southend
vs.
Wealdstone
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's National League clash between Southend United and Wealdstone, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Southend 2-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Next Game: Oldham vs. Southend
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 3-0 Wealdstone
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Next Game: York City vs. Wealdstone
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League

We say: Southend United 2-0 Wealdstone

The feel-good factor is back at Southend, and the home side will be expecting to win on Tuesday. Maher now has options, which has not been the case for so long, and we are backing the Essex team to secure all three points in relatively routine fashion. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Southend United win with a probability of 68.02%. A draw has a probability of 18.3% and a win for Wealdstone has a probability of 13.68%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win is 2-0 with a probability of 10.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.75%) and 1-0 (9.32%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (8.55%), while for a Wealdstone win it is 1-2 (3.92%).

Result
Southend UnitedDrawWealdstone
68.02% (4.571 4.57) 18.3% (-1.701 -1.7) 13.68% (-2.864 -2.86)
Both teams to score 53.9% (-1.228 -1.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.94% (1.916 1.92)38.06% (-1.909 -1.91)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.67% (2.013 2.01)60.33% (-2.006 -2.01)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.76% (1.744 1.74)10.24% (-1.737 -1.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.43% (3.827 3.83)33.57% (-3.821 -3.82)
Wealdstone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.05% (-2.581 -2.58)39.95% (2.585 2.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.39% (-2.453 -2.45)76.6% (2.459 2.46)
Score Analysis
    Southend United 68.02%
    Wealdstone 13.68%
    Draw 18.3%
Southend UnitedDrawWealdstone
2-0 @ 10.62% (0.55 0.55)
2-1 @ 9.75% (-0.175 -0.17)
1-0 @ 9.32% (-0.175 -0.18)
3-0 @ 8.07% (0.94 0.94)
3-1 @ 7.4% (0.386 0.39)
4-0 @ 4.6% (0.816 0.82)
4-1 @ 4.22% (0.495 0.5)
3-2 @ 3.4% (-0.057 -0.06)
5-0 @ 2.1% (0.491 0.49)
4-2 @ 1.94% (0.102 0.1)
5-1 @ 1.92% (0.343 0.34)
Other @ 4.69%
Total : 68.02%
1-1 @ 8.55% (-0.796 -0.8)
2-2 @ 4.47% (-0.412 -0.41)
0-0 @ 4.09% (-0.385 -0.39)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.095 -0.1)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 18.3%
1-2 @ 3.92% (-0.678 -0.68)
0-1 @ 3.75% (-0.652 -0.65)
0-2 @ 1.72% (-0.446 -0.45)
2-3 @ 1.37% (-0.234 -0.23)
1-3 @ 1.2% (-0.31 -0.31)
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 13.68%

Who will win Saturday's National League clash between Southend and Wealdstone?

Southend United
Draw
Wealdstone
Southend United
80.0%
Draw
0.0%
Wealdstone
20.0%
5
Head to Head
Apr 29, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 46
Southend
2-1
Wealdstone
Fonguck (50'), Cardwell (81')
Clayden (27')
Sep 24, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 11
Wealdstone
0-1
Southend
Dackers (63' pen.)
Apr 15, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 40
Southend
0-1
Wealdstone

Neal (35')
Browne (68')
Wickens (11'), Elito (11'), Cook (58'), Ferguson (61'), Charles (87')
Aug 30, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 3
Wealdstone
0-0
Southend
Umerah (71'), Dyer (82')
Arnold (28'), Ralph (31'), Ferguson (49'), White (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Chesterfield35274486444285
2Bromley351711759421762
3Barnet351951165501562
4Solihull MoorsSolihull35169105447757
5Gateshead341681066462056
6Oldham AthleticOldham35151195445956
7Aldershot TownAldershot35166136066-654
8Halifax TownHalifax351411104239353
9AltrinchamAltrincham3414101061481352
10Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool36145175764-747
11Rochdale34129135451345
12Eastleigh36129156171-1045
13Southend UnitedSouthend341661252361644
14Boreham WoodBoreham Wood351013124756-943
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red36119165050042
16Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead361012143847-942
17Ebbsfleet36118174859-1141
18WealdstoneWealdstone32109134349-639
19Fylde35109165664-839
20York City35815124353-1039
21Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster36109173244-1239
22Woking36108183746-938
23Dorking WanderersDorking34115183957-1838
24Oxford CityOxford City3677224777-3028

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!