MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 13:42:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Rochdale
National League | Gameweek 29
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Crown Oil Arena
Wealdstone

Rochdale
3 - 0
Wealdstone

Ebanks-Landell (26'), Hayes (44', 45+2')
Gilmour (90')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Cook (29'), Mason (42'), Dyer (57'), Mundle-Smith (61')
Coverage of the National League clash between Rochdale and Wealdstone.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chesterfield 2-2 Rochdale
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rochdale win with a probability of 46.08%. A win for Wealdstone had a probability of 29.63% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rochdale win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.98%) and 2-0 (7.35%). The likeliest Wealdstone win was 1-2 (7.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.37%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rochdale would win this match.

Result
RochdaleDrawWealdstone
46.08% (0.031000000000006 0.03) 24.29% (0.111 0.11) 29.63% (-0.142 -0.14)
Both teams to score 57.83% (-0.472 -0.47)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.47% (-0.58 -0.58)44.53% (0.581 0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.1% (-0.564 -0.56)66.9% (0.565 0.56)
Rochdale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.53% (-0.21899999999999 -0.22)19.46% (0.22 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.68% (-0.359 -0.36)51.32% (0.36 0.36)
Wealdstone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.81% (-0.389 -0.39)28.19% (0.39 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.11% (-0.49299999999999 -0.49)63.89% (0.494 0.49)
Score Analysis
    Rochdale 46.08%
    Wealdstone 29.63%
    Draw 24.3%
RochdaleDrawWealdstone
2-1 @ 9.31% (0.004999999999999 0)
1-0 @ 8.98% (0.163 0.16)
2-0 @ 7.35% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 5.08% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.01% (0.018 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.21% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-1 @ 2.08% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.64% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 1.32% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 46.08%
1-1 @ 11.37% (0.09 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.89% (-0.062 -0.06)
0-0 @ 5.49% (0.137 0.14)
3-3 @ 1.36% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.3%
1-2 @ 7.2% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 6.95% (0.098 0.1)
0-2 @ 4.4% (0.015 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.04% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.49% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.86% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.96% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 29.63%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 19
Wealdstone
3-2
Rochdale
Cook (45+4', 90+5'), Adarkwa (56')
Kretzschmar (25'), Charles (52'), Mason (67'), Barker (90+3')
Mitchell (10'), East (53')
Gilmour (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield433058102604295
2Barnet442481285592680
3Bromley432015866462075
4Solihull MoorsSolihull4420131170591173
5AltrinchamAltrincham4420111381592271
6Gateshead422091383592469
7Halifax TownHalifax421812125346766
8Aldershot TownAldershot43198167077-765
9Southend UnitedSouthend4420121267432462
10Oldham AthleticOldham431516125955461
11Rochdale431512166662457
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool44168206578-1356
13Fylde441510197477-355
14Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead441413175663-755
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red441412186559654
16Eastleigh431411187184-1353
17Woking441410204653-752
18Ebbsfleet431410195972-1352
19WealdstoneWealdstone431311195669-1350
20York City441117165368-1550
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood431114185673-1747
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster441113203954-1546
23Dorking WanderersDorking44128245080-3044
24Oxford CityOxford City4388275390-3732


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!