MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 16:15:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Aldershot Town
National League | Gameweek 45
Apr 13, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
The EBB Stadium.
Boreham Wood

Aldershot
0 - 3
Boreham Wood


Glover (49'), Stokes (90+5'), Frost (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Ndlovu (10'), Sousa (15' pen.), Tshimanga (67')
Ndlovu (45+2'), Robinson (63'), Tshimanga (68')
Coverage of the National League clash between Aldershot Town and Boreham Wood.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hartlepool 2-0 Aldershot
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 4-0 Wealdstone
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aldershot Town win with a probability of 60.28%. A draw had a probability of 20.6% and a win for Boreham Wood had a probability of 19.13%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aldershot Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.02%) and 1-0 (8.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.44%), while for a Boreham Wood win it was 1-2 (5.18%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood.

Result
Aldershot TownDrawBoreham Wood
60.28% (0.024000000000001 0.02) 20.58% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 19.13% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Both teams to score 58.42% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.85% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)38.14% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.58% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)60.41% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.69% (0.0030000000000001 0)12.3% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.92% (0.010000000000005 0.01)38.07% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.61% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)33.38% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.99% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)70.01% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Aldershot Town 60.28%
    Boreham Wood 19.14%
    Draw 20.58%
Aldershot TownDrawBoreham Wood
2-1 @ 9.89%
2-0 @ 9.02% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.6% (0.0029999999999983 0)
3-1 @ 6.91% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 6.3% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 3.79% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 3.62% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-0 @ 3.3% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.99%
5-1 @ 1.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 1.38% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.97%
Total : 60.28%
1-1 @ 9.44% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-2 @ 5.43% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-0 @ 4.11% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.39% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 20.58%
1-2 @ 5.18% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-1 @ 4.51% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 2.47% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.99% (-0.002 -0)
1-3 @ 1.89% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 0.9% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 19.14%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Boreham Wood
1-2
Aldershot
Balanta (60')
Coxe (36'), Bush (55'), Sass-Davies (64')
Stokes (40'), Mnoga (55')
Jan 31, 2023 7.45pm
Aug 16, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
Boreham Wood
1-2
Aldershot
Williams (86')
Amaluzor (13'), Glover (61')
Jordan (34')
Apr 9, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 39
Aldershot
2-1
Boreham Wood
Orsi (60')
Stevens (49'), Evans (78')
Aug 28, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 2
Boreham Wood
1-0
Aldershot
Fyfield (65')
Marsh (44'), Ilesanmi (47'), Smith (53'), Ricketts (77')

Kinsella (44'), Harris (47'), Lyons-Foster (59'), Watts (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4631510106654198
2Barnet462681291603186
3Bromley462215973492481
4AltrinchamAltrincham4622111384592577
5Solihull MoorsSolihull462113127162976
6Gateshead462291588642475
7Halifax TownHalifax461914135850871
8Aldershot TownAldershot46209177483-969
9Southend UnitedSouthend4621121370452565
10Oldham AthleticOldham461518136360363
11Rochdale461614166964562
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool46179207082-1260
13Eastleigh461611197387-1459
14Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead461513186067-758
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red461414186963656
16WealdstoneWealdstone461511206072-1256
17Woking461510214955-655
18Fylde461510217482-855
19Ebbsfleet461412205974-1554
20York City461217175569-1453
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood461216185973-1452
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster461113224059-1946
23Dorking WanderersDorking46129255485-3145
24Oxford CityOxford City4689295494-4033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!